Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

brbauer2

holy cow, you are gonna drive that??? that's a long one, good luck and stay safe
We did Grand Canyon, Vegas, San Francisco, Northern Redwoods, Yellowstone, and a bunch in-between last September over 18 days.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

joesiris

We did Grand Canyon, Vegas, San Francisco, Northern Redwoods, Yellowstone, and a bunch in-between last September over 18 days.

man I wish I could do something like that...with work and kids and all stuff like that is really hard, I cant even go to octane academy cuz I would need too much time off work to do it driving, and flying is just too pricey these days, but good on ya man, live it up for us that cant go

I wanna try the Octane academy so much but work comes first, especially when it's to pay for the car. I did just buy a ton of cleaning supplies to help keep the car looking pristine. I'm thinking I should probably have that protective 3M film done soon too.

brbauer2

man I wish I could do something like that...with work and kids and all stuff like that is really hard, I cant even go to octane academy cuz I would need too much time off work to do it driving, and flying is just too pricey these days, but good on ya man, live it up for us that cant go
]

It was our first vacation that was more than a long weekend in Wisconsin in over 5 years. We did it pretty cheap by camping half of it and then staying at places through Airbnb. Only thing that I'd change would be having the FiST for our drive up Highway 1, but I still managed to make the wife sick in the bends with her CX-5.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I just got back from a 10-day road trip this past March/April to San Antonio, Atlanta, and Arkansas from LA...solo. Done many trips before but the first time doing it solo. Was tough at first. Didn't realize how much having people with you (even when they are all sleep most of the night) keeps you going.

But after hitting San Antonio, I was starting to get the hang of it. Have a bit more respect now to all the solo truck drivers out there...but it was a fun trip and I would not hesitate to go solo again at the next opportunity. Groups are more fun though, lol.

Wish I had been able to see the Smoky Mountains and/or Grand Canyon as planned.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Installed the PIAA 'Night Tech' H11 bulbs into the low beam position (these are made in Germany, and I suspect that they are just the Osram 'Night Breaker' bulbs with PIAA's labelling on them, in PIAA's packaging, since the bulb's glass color pattern looks identical between the two [dunno]), and the Phillips Xteme Vision "+130" H1 bulbs in the high beam location.

Have to SEE all of those 'critters' out at night on the pitch black country roads around here, BEFORE you HIT them! LOL

^^^NICE! [thumb]

How do those eyelids mount on the lights, or hood??

Also; WHOSE shop is that?
They're attached with double sided tape to the headlight. The shop is Berta's Body shop, my friend is the owner and he did the paint work and helped with the install on both pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
got tinted finally, 30% film (aka theoretically legal here)

pardon the dirty car i think i washed it in october
It does NOT look all that 'dirty' to me, whereas I just washed/waxed mine last Saturday, and thanks to the rain spotted thick coat of pollen, it looks HORRIBLE already!! [mad]

I really wish that those Star Specs were not so exorbitantly priced, since I really like/wanted them, but 'settled' for the (little more than half the price) 595 RS-RRs instead. [:(]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
got tinted finally, 30% film (aka theoretically legal here)

pardon the dirty car i think i washed it in october
You do know you can get a window tint prescription from your optometrist...ask me how I know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

i wouldn't even want darker for functional reasons really. i had dark film on the rear windows on my last hatch and didn't like rear visibility at night. personal preference I guess, though I definitely agree darker looks nicer generally

anyone here with a 2016+ have experience installing an intake without the check valve fix kit? I have my cp-e intake from the group buy but the 2016 fix kit was missing. I have time in a garage tomorrow so I'd like to at least get the rest of the intake installed. Wondering if I can just cap some things off and have a CEL but a functional car at least enough to drive it like 20 miles home. That or if Autozone or similar might have a check valve that will work until I can get the real deal.