Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Lol I have a mk1 2.3 with 4 to 1 header cosi cams 3 inch cfm intake Roush exhaust with fswerks stealth muffler exedy clutch. Short shifter. 11 lb wheels svt suspension. Tune from fswerks. Loud as hell fun car with 241k miles lol still runs gard to smog.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Always wax if possible after using a clay bar. Claying the car mars the clear coat a lil bit and removes all wax thst was on the car.

Always wax if possible after using a clay bar. Claying the car mars the clear coat a lil bit and removes all wax thst was on the car.

In the process of it now....man I'm tired lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
You could try the orbital polisher from harbor freight. Its really not bad for less than half the price of a portal cable. If its not on high its really hard to make swirls with it too

Started my new project of porting the st200 airbox with one of those 3" flexible intake tubes from eBay. Can't wait for the finished result. Just got the epoxy done and waiting the 4-6hours for it to cure.

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

^^^What diameter is the standard opening in the ST200 boxes?
I believe it's either around 2.7"

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson