Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

so I thought id try something, I saw a video by a youtuber (gray25xt) not sure what he used to do it but I bought this panel trim stuff and it worked great, some spots were a little tight. I was originally going to just do the front but had enough leftover to do the back and I actually think I like it on the back better, the front almost looks like it is wearing lipstick, but if I ever get tired of it hey it was 8 bucks...for now I'm digging it.

trim2.jpg trim1.jpg

brbauer2

so I thought id try something, I saw a video by a youtuber (gray25xt) not sure what he used to do it but I bought this panel trim stuff and it worked great, some spots were a little tight. I was originally going to just do the front but had enough leftover to do the back and I actually think I like it on the back better, the front almost looks like it is wearing lipstick, but if I ever get tired of it hey it was 8 bucks...for now I'm digging it.

View attachment 16802 View attachment 16803
I got some of the same stuff and was planning on playing with it this afternoon. Mostly on the interior though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

joesiris

sweet, show us how that turns out. I had a few inches left and stuck it in some spots inside just to see what it would look like. It looked real nice on the door and dash.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Damn it. I got some of that stuff I'm my watch list. I'm planning on that too but my car is white. I like it and saw it from the same YouTube dude.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

brbauer2

sweet, show us how that turns out. I had a few inches left and stuck it in some spots inside just to see what it would look like. It looked real nice on the door and dash.
Damn it. I got some of that stuff I'm my watch list. I'm planning on that too but my car is white. I like it and saw it from the same YouTube dude.

Just got back from breakfast/lunch with the car group and can't find the packets with the trim. Have to wait for the wife to get home this evening to tell me where she 'cleaned' them to.

🤣[emoji52]

joesiris

Just got back from breakfast/lunch with the car group and can't find the packets with the trim. Have to wait for the wife to get home this evening to tell me where she 'cleaned' them to.

??????[emoji52]

haha, I'm that guy...my wife is always asking where I "cleaned" things up to

joesiris

oh I gotcha, yeah with 5 kids I am usually very busy too, took me a couple weeks to do my mudflaps after they came in, this was the one thing I did right away, it came in and I just went right to it

brbauer2

Going to need to trim a couple of the tight corners around the radio and the doors will need to be glued in a couple spots since it doesn't fit tight in the gap.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
oh I gotcha, yeah with 5 kids I am usually very busy too, took me a couple weeks to do my mudflaps after they came in, this was the one thing I did right away, it came in and I just went right to it
I got you beat by 1. Newest one was born 3 weeks ago today. Oldest is 12 in about 2 weeks.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Going to need to trim a couple of the tight corners around the radio and the doors will need to be glued in a couple spots since it doesn't fit tight in the gap.

I like it on the doors. On mine it will probably be doors an that line above the glove box all the way across.

Received a Cobb AP today and loaded up Stage 1 tune. Very nice results. I'm on my winter tires, but man, definitely don't need mo powah right now. Need more traction! Planning on a stratified tune one I install the new intercooler I ordered from Whoosh.

joesiris

nice, that goes good with your car color too, I really like it on the doors

joesiris

I got you beat by 1. Newest one was born 3 weeks ago today. Oldest is 12 in about 2 weeks.

well sweet, congrats on the newborn then. yeah my oldest turned 13 in November, bet you get a lot of..."oh you could start a basketball team" or "you know what causes that don't you" hopefully at least a couple of them will be into cars and working in the garage with daddy...and I think it will be my girls who wanna get their hands dirty...which I'm ok with, gotta get em racing early.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
well sweet, congrats on the newborn then. yeah my oldest turned 13 in November, bet you get a lot of..."oh you could start a basketball team" or "you know what causes that don't you" hopefully at least a couple of them will be into cars and working in the garage with daddy...and I think it will be my girls who wanna get their hands dirty...which I'm ok with, gotta get em racing early.
Thx bro. Oh my god do I ever! U got a tv? Want some names of good shows? Some one that can relate lol. Seems like your kids are about the same age span as mine. Oldest boy likes working on stuff and helping me. Second oldest likes cars and trucks but the 2 yr old loves anything with a motor! Makes vroom sounds then says "daddy car" lmao. Hears exhaust and stops what ever he is doing. If it sounds good he follows with a "nice!" Tells the wife to turn down the radio if we have to take 2 cars somewhere if I have to go to work to hear my car. He's a car guy for sure.

Oldest during downpipe & exhaust.