Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

FYI....I would get the Sleeves for those hoses asap....They will cook and it will not be a pleasant exp.....When I got my hoses they didn't have them...and I started to notice they were coming in contact with HOT engine components. Said something to Damond and they came out with the sleeves that cover the hoses after that...Thank god I got them.

I have the sleeves too, just ran out of time before I had to leave for work , so they'll be put on tomorrow .

Spork1569

FYI....I would get the Sleeves for those hoses asap....They will cook and it will not be a pleasant exp.....When I got my hoses they didn't have them...and I started to notice they were coming in contact with HOT engine components. Said something to Damond and they came out with the sleeves that cover the hoses after that...Thank god I got them.
Good to know as I have the same OCC and didn't get sleeves with it. How long would you say before something worth draining will come out?

I checked after a couple hundred miles to get a feel for it but still empty at that point.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good to know as I have the same OCC and didn't get sleeves with it. How long would you say before something worth draining will come out?

I checked after a couple hundred miles to get a feel for it but still empty at that point.
I drain mine half way through my OC and that's at 2500 miles...speak of the devil...I need to do it tomorrow!

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Hmm... I have had mine for more than two years, I believe, and I have no signs of these burning... I'll look at the sleeves tho. I suspect that some thermal wrap is all that may be needed in critical spots??

Just put the thermal sleeves on my OCC , maestro the sleeves are just a few inches shorter than the hoses themselves unless you can find something like it at a parts store that's cut to your length type deal.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I finally added the missing piece to the factory stereo to make those long boring freeway drives a little more enjoyable. I'm very happy with it!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
One of my favorite mods to the FiST was definitely a 12" sub and amp. I lost storage capacity, but I enjoy my drives so much more.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

One of my favorite mods to the FiST was definitely a 12" sub and amp. I lost storage capacity, but I enjoy my drives so much more.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I think it's a great mod, especially as a first mod for me since this unit was as close to plug and play as possible. I overcomplicate car audio in my head but the install only took about an hour with help.

I keep going back and listening to older playlists I used to avoid because the sound wasn't right. I was missing so much of the music!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

I just got about 2 ounces out of mine after ~3K miles since last drain.
Some might say that's not worth the cost/bother of an OCC, but I look at it as that's 2 ounces of fuel diluted oil which did not go onto the intake valves. [wink]

Spork1569

Finally completed my intake install and man that was a lot more work than I expected. I thought the cowl and headlights were going to be the worst(hated the headlights during my IC install) but the damn bolts for the turbo elbow caused way more pain and swearing than ever imagined. I can't imagine how the DP install would be after doing that.

After spending an hour on the elbow, the crossover pipe was a piece of cake, and even the st200 box and hose was easy enough to get into place under the headlight, albeit a bit harder than expected.

Then I freaked out when my car threw a code while doing the test drive, only to realize I didn't reconnect the evap harness after the fact to my induction tube. [bash]

All in all glad to have that done and happy for a little bit more sweet induction noise to look forward to while driving.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Got a new passenger side mirror, to replace the one that I whacked on the side of the garage when backing in too fast. I'm usually super careful backing up, and the one time that I was in a hurry of course this happens. A $300 lesson in remembering to be patient.

Did u have to do much (or any?) trimming to get the v3 intercooler in? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope didn’t have to trim anything but the oem couplers on either side didn’t fit uniform to each other. As in the hot side had to be pushed a lot further up on the intercooler to not have a bend in it (also used soap and water to help slide them on) the cold side had just enough to slide on and tighten down without worrying about slipping or blowing off. Multiple pulls at 24psi, all held fine. That’s with oem charge pipes, couplers, and clamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk