Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

added alot of minor misc things.
- Gorilla black lug nuts
- metal star wars license plate frame
- installed my front and rear dashcam (Apeman C860)
- white LED lights in dome/map, license plate, trunk, and sidemarkers
- OEM floor and trunk mats
- front and rear sidemarket tints and taillight red tint

cpe RMM should arrive today, excited to get that on the car

TyphoonFiST

5000 Post Club
Drained the Damond OCC....BOV wasn't as vibrant....found a scorched vacuum line. Replaced it....good to go. Made perfect poached eggs....finally figured it out to be perfect no yolks breakage.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

KnockOff

Drained the Damond OCC....BOV wasn't as vibrant....found a scorched vacuum line. Replaced it....good to go. Made perfect poached eggs....finally figured it out to be perfect no yolks breakage.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I never get that much out of my damond occ. Honestly I think the mishi cought the same if a tiny bit more Figured the damond would get more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How do you like it? How ate the intake temps?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The intake air temps are at ambient or within 1 degree (driving at speed). Of course temps rise at a standstill but come back down when driving, as one would expect. It's pretty impressive! I'm enjoying the extra intake noise and I can hear my bypass valve (TurboSmart Plumb Back) too. It's not as loud as a Boomba spacer or TurboSmart Dual Port BOV so it's about perfect.

The picture below is from my drive to work this morning. Ambient temp was 68 degrees, speed was around 55mph. Don't mind the AFR, looks like I was off the gas when I snapped the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The intake air temps are at ambient or within 1 degree (driving at speed). Of course temps rise at a standstill but come back down when driving, as one would expect. It's pretty impressive! I'm enjoying the extra intake noise and I can hear my bypass valve (TurboSmart Plumb Back) too. It's not as loud as a Boomba spacer or TurboSmart Dual Port BOV so it's about perfect.

The picture below is from my drive to work this morning. Ambient temp was 68 degrees, speed was around 55mph. Don't mind the AFR, looks like I was off the gas when I snapped the pic.

I would kill for ambient temps like that, at 0645 it’s already over 80 and afternoons are 100 or slightly less. Which means I try to stay out of boost with slightly higher bats. Although the whoosh V3 and the heat reflecting tape do a great job of keeping temps from sky rocketing