Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Somebody has to drive the marketplace. There are only a few rally dorks and gravel road rippers that want to throwdown on a skid plate for their stockish ride height Fiesta.

Excessive oil pan fiascos with money to burn will get the fabricators working.
Ah I see what you did there. I wouldn’t mind a skid plate and the Versus rear diffuser to button up the underside

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Unless you fabricate your own, or were one of the one's who paid Team O'Neil about $800.00 for their FiST setup WHEN they were still building them, there is only ONE actually made/stocked to fit this car, which is the Skid Plate Guy one, which is what I have on the car.
ADF Customs makes one. It's "out if stock" right now, but I'm assuming that they are still fabricating those.

EDIT: According to their site, the skid plates for the FiST are back in stock. $325 - red or black.

Last edited:
Just finished installing my custom WC Lathewerks engine cover piece for my RS thanks to Chris! I don’t believe he’s a vendor on the ST forum but he does work all across the Ford lineup. He started by building a name for himself in the Subaru community where he’s highly regarded. Check him out on Instagram @wc_lathewerks and his website as well! I was able to meet him and appreciate all the time and effort he puts into hand making these products for us. His shift knobs are top quality and have a great weight and feel to them. If anyone has any ideas on custom pieces just let me know! I’m local to Chris and live about 30 min away from him, so I can bring up any requests directly to him in person. The engine cover piece pictured isn’t on his website as it’s the first one made. Contact Chris at WC Lathewerks if interested in your own and let him know that I sent you! If he gets enough inquiries, he’ll put the product on his site! I’m trying to get him to do a custom piece for the door sill to replace the OEM one, but it’s an awkward shape so we’ll about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed Eibach Pro kit and Bilstein B8 shocks/struts. Should settle in nicely.
Install was pretty easy. Couple of tight spots but otherwise about as easy as suspension work can be.

before

After a short test drive

Special thanks to ron@whoosh for getting me the parts so quick.

One question, does the stock suspension have any value? My car only has 1,400 miles on it. I'm not sure what I should do with it.

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I imagine you could sell it. Idk how much they go for. I think I may be due for new shocks at 98k now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Spork1569

Managed to install my boomba short shift lever. All I can say is that locking pin can go to hell, hardest part of the installation was removing that pin in specific.

Love the short shifts but now begins the search for a new reverse lockout as I may have ground mine down a bit too much as getting into reverse there is very little play in the lever underkneath the knob.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Find my thread from a long time ago. You need to grind down the plastic so your reverse works right. It took me a while to figure out what was wrong but once I found it it was well worth it

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not mine, but my son's new-to-him FiST: all 4 corners to EBC Yellow Stuff, new StopTech front rotors, SS brake lines, flushed w/ Wilwood 570 fluid, Whoosh RMM, fresh oil and filter. More to come...

They are 1# weights to increase your unsprung weight for *NVH* reduction.

I just had the wheels off for the first time this weekend and saw those. Never seen that before on any car. I too thought it may be something for the ABS or ESC systems but they didnt really look electronic in nature.

Yeah those are coming off next time I have the wheels off.

They are 1# weights to increase your unsprung weight for *NVH* reduction.
Interesting, I had no idea what they were, so I just threw them back on.

Whats the benefit of getting rid of them? Just losing 2 pounds? If that's the case I'll take them off next time I rotate the tires