Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

MRX330

1000 Post Club
View attachment 21636

You’re right! It’s just a slight bottleneck I didn’t notice cause they both matched up to the exhaust almost the same. I feel the cat restricts a more than the .5” in one spot, but that’s good to know 👍🏽 I guess I have to buy your ceramic coated catless when I sell the catted one
I have the MRX with a Mountune dp with a 2.5” flanged exit into a 3” Thermal. No problems here

brbauer2

Got my dash cam footage uploaded from the autocross today.

PLAYLIST

Final time results won't be in for a couple days, but I improved my raw times before cone penalties on every run :cool: and only had 4 cones for the entire day :D

Ended up with a 52.727 on Run 11.

There was only one other FiST today and I got him by a couple seconds [driving]

A little three wheel action [rockon]

Course Map

Last edited:
Not trying to pile on but you should notice shit like this. Its clearly necked down. More shit does not always equal better.
It doesn't make a difference if I noticed or not its not a big deal. A cat restricts more than a .5 inch bottleneck and I had it lying around in my garage so why not install it. You're starting to get annoying how bout you worry about your own build then if youre just gonna say stupid shit that's not helpful at all

Ford ST

1000 Post Club
It doesn't make a difference if I noticed or not its not a big deal. A cat restricts more than a .5 inch bottleneck and I had it lying around in my garage so why not install it. You're starting to get annoying how bout you worry about your own build then if youre just gonna say stupid shit that's not helpful at all
I agree. That dude is being a dick to you for no reason.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

MRX330

1000 Post Club
There are others with the MRX running a 3” catless dp into a Mountune exhaust which is 2.5”. Unless there’s a banana 🍌 in your tailpipe it’s going to flow. Nitpicky people are boring. Get it set up and let ‘er rip!

I finally decided to hardwire my dash cam with a cheap Amazon kit and it is very much worth it. I don't know who at Ford thought it was a good idea for the front power socket to have constant power even with the car off.[idea][?|]

Nonetheless it looks so much cleaner without the cable running out of the center console, as well as much less hassle of plugging and unplugging the camera everytime I hop in the car.

Von

Finally ponied up and bought a RMM. Went with Boomba. I like it. Much more raw feeling, but shifting/accelerating has never been smoother

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Von

First time after installing it I thought I had the parking brake on, crazy how different the car reacts when the engine can't get thrown around the entire bay

brbauer2

Got the front Whiteline springs on. Also took the time to do the Whoosh boost hoses and crossover pipe I bought last fall.

I'm running 205/45r17 tires and there's no rubbing under normal to moderate driving. Next autocross is on the 28th, so I'll see then if I'm good with this size.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

Got the front Whiteline springs on. Also took the time to do the Whoosh boost hoses and crossover pipe I bought last fall.

I'm running 205/45r17 tires and there's no rubbing under normal to moderate driving. Next autocross is on the 28th, so I'll see then if I'm good with this size.

Let us know if u experience tire rub on track. What tire brand r u running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

I love posting pics like that. Your non car guy buddies will ask you if you wrecked your car lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I agree. That dude is being a dick to you for no reason.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I am not trying to be a dick but those pictures he posted looked like a series of mistakes had been made. If people are fixing intercooler pipe holes with pop cans, mounting cores crooked, and discovering pipe diameters after the fact they might want to pay closer attention to the car or their work and installation etc.

Thin skins.

MRX330

1000 Post Club
I am not trying to be a dick but those pictures he posted looked like a series of mistakes had been made. If people are fixing intercooler pipe holes with pop cans, mounting cores crooked, and discovering pipe diameters after the fact they might want to pay closer attention to the car or their work and installation etc.

Thin skins.
The pop can was a temporary fix and he adjusted the ic before buttoning the thing up. Try not to discourage young hot rodders. I know you were trying to help [burnout]

DangerMouse

Finally installed Carbon Motorsport eyebrows on my Euro headlights I picked up from Whoosh last year. I did buy them before I had the headlights. One of those I'm gonna do it eventually mods. I let the car and eyebrows sit out in the sun for a bit, cleaned the headlights good and popped em on. I do wish they had some sort of alignment tabs built in for the front edge, to make it even easier. Now I wait a couple hours before I pull the masking tape off.

Von

Changed oil, tranny fluid (went with Motul Multi DCTF @ 2L), and rotated tires. Got too close to the tread bars in 7500 miles