Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I believe that he was referring to the DUNLOP Direzza Z3's. [wink]
So, we have a failure to communicate here. It looks like Direzza has no space - as in ZIII and Sumitomo uses a space - Z III. So, I should pay more to the nomenclature. I haven't used ZIIIs - have been using BFG Rival S when I had 16s on, and now it is Proxes R1R, because they're the only one that come in 245-35-17.

brbauer2

Got my Blackstone results back and they look great!

This report is from a 7500 mile change (40k - 47.5k miles Feb. - Jul.) with Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w-20. Two autocross days, all miles on e30.

Going to be getting her ready in the morning for Autocross each of the next two Sundays.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

Got the previous owner's ST caliper covers taken off. With the tires being swapped out yesterday one of the caliper covers was scraping against a brake rotor. Damn car sounded like a train coming to a halt.

They were a bit too 'boy racer' for me anyway. I only kept them on because they supposedly helped with the brake dust.

CSM

1000 Post Club
So, we have a failure to communicate here. It looks like Direzza has no space - as in ZIII and Sumitomo uses a space - Z III. So, I should pay more to the nomenclature. I haven't used ZIIIs - have been using BFG Rival S when I had 16s on, and now it is Proxes R1R, because they're the only one that come in 245-35-17.
Yep, I am using Dunlop Direzza ZIII. Same class as R1R, maybe a little more popular for autocross.

I've had the ZIIs, ZII Star Specs, and now ZIII (currently running them in 215/40/17 and will be switching to 225/45/16). Fantastic tire!

A little too dark but I like it. Need to find brighter LED then what I already have. Or find a way to lighten them up

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Spork1569

Well, it probably should have triggered like it usually does but I guess it wasn't in the mood. I've noticed that it doesn't work everytime.
I ended up turning it off and opting for the handbrake method instead. The days I'm in a risky mood I roll back and scare the car tailgating me before catching it first gear.

SrsBsns

On Sunday, I installed a knock off BOV spacer. This was a pain in the ass to install, and the previous owner didn't do me any favors by stripping the eff out of one of the three bolts.

I'm very happy with the spacer. It's loud but not obnoxious.

Recent pic, just because.

Attachments