Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Whoosh RMM Street Spec

Install time: 35 mins
Difficulty: 2/10
Thoughts: Well made and definitely feel the difference after the first drive. Initial start up when cold, definitely feel the increased NVH. But once’s the cars warmed up you the butt rumble is hardly noticeable. I was a bit nervous as I was trying to minimize the NVH increase from stock yet having all the benefits but from the small bit of experience I’ve had this far with it on (30 miles), it’s been great! I know it still needs to break in but 100% recommend for those wanting an upgrade without losing all of your teeth! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Not today, but a couple days ago.

FiST was a transport vehicle for a new transfer case for my project Jeep.

She's due for an oil change, tire rotation, and plugs in the next week or two.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Not today, but a couple days ago.

FiST was a transport vehicle for a new transfer case for my project Jeep.

She's due for an oil change, tire rotation, and plugs in the next week or two.

Nice man, I just picked up a 2016 2 door jk to play with. What year is your beast?

brbauer2

Wife's daily is a '97 RWD 4.0 Grand Cherokee Laredo that spent 19 years in California so it's a super clean 213k miles.

Used it to tow home a '98 5.9 that need a RF brake line and some TLC. Kid didn't know what he had and sold it for $600. Has the 249 in it now but swapping to the 242.

Going to be my winter beater for when it's too nasty for the FiST and a summer weekend toy.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Took a trip to the Tail of the Gator with the Central Florida RST group! Had a blast!

Attachments

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Lol
We're just starting to get the rain down here in Miami.
FWIW, my last time at the Tail of the Dragon, it was mostly drizzling. So I can relate to what you mean.
Gotcha. The land bridges on the Gator were definitely a bit worrisome too. Hit a puddle the wrong way and you're off the edge into the drink.

Last edited: