Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Removed the lower grill plastic piece and cleaned out my Injen intake filter. Also discovered whatever that is in the second photo, probably due to not having the insulation on the underside of the hood. It's on the underside of the hood itself, covered by the honeycomb bracing so you can't really see it in the first pic

IMG_20200306_090506.jpg IMG_20200306_091233.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
New kicks (bronze Dekagrams wrapped in 205/50-16 Neo Gens), and a quick wash and Collinite 476 of the flat surfaces, front clip, and hatch/bumper.

Not too sure I love the 'poke' of this setup on the back axle or not, looks odd to me, but then I've never had anything lower than a 42ET on this car yet, and just swapped from my winter/rally working setup which is a 15x7 48ET Method wheel with 195/60s on them (and it is still on factory suspension, so some fender gap).

Side view, from a distance, (where you don't notice the lightening holes cast into the centers) looks phenomenal though. [:)]
(These pics are all right off of the jack, so it has not had a chance to settle, and sit at least a tiny bit lower than shown. [wink])

1583611351059.png
1583611455691.png
1583611557388.png

1583611763245.png 1583611351059.png 1583611455691.png 1583611557388.png 1583611658177.png

Last edited:
New kicks (bronze Dekagrams wrapped in 205/50-16 Neo Gens), and a quick wash and Collinite 476 of the flat surfaces, front clip, and hatch/bumper.

Not too sure I love the 'poke' of this setup on the back axle or not, looks odd to me, but then I've never had anything lower than a 42ET on this car yet, and just swapped from my winter/rally working setup which is a 15x7 48ET Method wheel with 195/60s on them (and it is still on factory suspension, so some fender gap).

Side view, from a distance, (where you don't notice the lightening holes cast into the centers) looks phenomenal though. [:)]

I will post pics as soon as I can download them (hopefully tomorrow).
Nice! Really like the look of the Dekagrams. I'm running Neo Gens as well and I can't recommend them enough for a daily driver. So far they've handled rain and Charlotte winters no problem (which in retrospect, isn't *that* cold).

I will post pics as soon as I can download them (hopefully tomorrow).

Do you have a picture of this setup?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm running Neo Gens as well and I can't recommend them enough for a daily driver. So far they've handled rain and Charlotte winters no problem (which in retrospect, isn't *that* cold).
Yeah, it amazes me that they are not a more popular tire for our cars on here. [???:)]
They are very reasonably priced, grip tenaciously even in 40*F weather, ride GREAT, are quiet, look good (seems like a wide tread width for a 205), are extra load rated, (so STRONG!), are made HERE in the states, and they balanced out on the road force machine VERY well (one wheel/tire did not even take ANY weights at all!!). [:)]

They even got the stamp of approval from Rick (RAAMaudio on here). [thumb]

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I like the idea of an external fuel filter. Would there be any downside (other than the cost)?
Only downside I saw was trying to get it to fit. I spent the better part of a half-day getting everything plumbed up and mounted perfect. More -6AN fittings and adapters means more potential sources for leaks too. Just food for thought.

pixelzombie

Yeah, it amazes me that they are not a more popular tire for our cars on here. [???:)]
They are very reasonably priced, grip tenaciously even in 40*F weather, ride GREAT, are quiet, look good (seems like a wide tread width for a 205), are extra load rated, (so STRONG!), are made HERE in the states, and they balanced out on the road force machine VERY well (one wheel/tire did not even take ANY weights at all!!). [:)]

They even got the stamp of approval from Rick (RAAMaudio on here). [thumb]
That's good to know, as I'll be getting a set very shortly. All I need to find now is black rims with a silver lip.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Removed the lower grill plastic piece and cleaned out my Injen intake filter. Also discovered whatever that is in the second photo, probably due to not having the insulation on the underside of the hood. It's on the underside of the hood itself, covered by the honeycomb bracing so you can't really see it in the first pic

View attachment 28373 View attachment 28374
That stuff is seam/panel sealer...just a poor application of it due to our Little FiSTs made in El Mexico.

I use a brand of tyres called Imperial, anyone heard of? They are cheap but they grip well IMO. Better than the Potenza's that were on it from the factory.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Yesterday I changed the oil and air filter, inspected the car (found out my axle seals are already seeping) and conducted a ridiculous experiment. I had always wondered how the Fiesta might look with a taller profile wheel/tire setup. The easiest way for me to see it in person was to borrow the setup of the EcoSport. I also weighed an Ecosport wheel and tire out of pure curiosity: 44.05lbs. The tire is a comparatively huge 205/50R17, wheels are 17x7 et37.5

First picture is the look before: (Sparco trofeo 4 and Blizzak Ws80 195/50r16, which I also weighed out of curiosity at 35.9lbs)

Second picture is the taller setup.

I have a few more pictures that only work to prove how dumb the experiment was, but what impressed me was the offset difference. I think the fitment of the smaller offset from the EcoSport was just about perfect, shown in the 3rd picture.

I'll obviously never consider this size for a proper setup, but at least now I know from experience just how bad that could have gone. /Rant

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
What are those wheels off?? Look like focus wheels with fiesta stud pattern..

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk