Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Put Leatherique on the leather part of the Recaro seats. It's my favorite leather treatment, a bit expensive but well worth it. When I see one of the first really hot days of early summer coming I put it on, because it's good to let it sit on there for about a day and bake in as much heat as possible, that helps it absorb into the leather better.

DAW

Finally, after 20k miles, I've taken away wheel hop, added some traction, and finally found a way to burn off these terrible original tires.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
Funny, I got mine in the mail a few days ago, but did the radiator install this morning. I could have put that mount in too while it was up but I was too hot, hungry and just over it at the time haha.

DAW

Put Leatherique on the leather part of the Recaro seats. It's my favorite leather treatment, a bit expensive but well worth it. When I see one of the first really hot days of early summer coming I put it on, because it's good to let it sit on there for about a day and bake in as much heat as possible, that helps it absorb into the leather better.
Yeah but, I’m not so sure it’s leather. 🤷🏻‍♂️

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Had an Led License plate burnout....decided to replace them with Whoosh whole assembly LEDs for both sides. For $20 ...what do you have to lose?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Except now every Hiway Hawk can see my plates and can't complain anymore!

joesiris

saw these a while ago when someone posted (couldn't find the post) but i liked it, and seeing how im bout to go on a long trip to the mountains id like a lil extra protection from those pesky rocks
wt hood.jpg

DAW

Gave her a bath. I know I know, the big mouth is a little crooked, I’ll fix it when the bumpers off agian. 6EB76A34-6777-44E8-AA8E-5817A6DA70EA.jpeg

Fixed the blend door actuator yesterday. I guess I'm lucky since I'm quickly approaching 40k miles and this was the first one I've changed. Took me a while (2 hours), but the space is a very tight squeeze and I didn't remove the driver's seat so it was awkward reaching it. Also doesn't help that I'm tall.

I bought the Dorman replacement so hopefully everything I read saying it is more durable than the OEM garbage is true and I'll never have to do this again.

The picture below summarizes my feelings about this project haha. Dorman unit up top, OEM below.

IMG_20200703_103431.jpg

Business6

Got around to working on the plastic shelf holder that covers the Pierce trunk brace. I purposely cut more than needed on the first one (left) to dial the second one (right) in and make it a good snug fit. Unfortunately I lost one of the 8mm bolts somehow so...yeah.

Now to try again to get this goddamn bumper off to put my IC on

Attachments

I purchased an eibach pro-kit to get rid of that ~1 inch gap that I have. And camber bolts for the alignment afterwards. Will post pics once installed.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Me and a local member swapped front and rear seats. I had the recaros and he had the base seats. I lost the heated seat functionality but the base seats are way more comfortable to me. My arms can rest by my side when I'm cruising and my legs aren't squished together. My low back and hip and wrists always caused me discomfort on long drives. The base seats allow me to sit more up right and less hunched.

We had a minor scare when the harnesses on the driver seat didn't match, but we just swapped the harnesses and were good to go.

Getting the rear back rests out requires a screw driver and a hammer, but the brackets stay in place.

All in all it was easy, and took a little over an hour.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jt79tech

Fixed the blend door actuator yesterday. I guess I'm lucky since I'm quickly approaching 40k miles and this was the first one I've changed. Took me a while (2 hours), but the space is a very tight squeeze and I didn't remove the driver's seat so it was awkward reaching it. Also doesn't help that I'm tall.

I bought the Dorman replacement so hopefully everything I read saying it is more durable than the OEM garbage is true and I'll never have to do this again.

The picture below summarizes my feelings about this project haha. Dorman unit up top, OEM below.

View attachment 32372
Sums its man. Replaced one for a customer of mine and my manly arms barely fit and could hardly see what I was doing. I tore the faulty actuator apart and saw this mess.. B7D7E789-A6D1-49DE-AE1E-C47D528A27C5.jpeg

Attachments

Sums its man. Replaced one for a customer of mine and my manly arms barely fit and could hardly see what I was doing. I tore the faulty actuator apart and saw this mess.. View attachment 32400
That's funny, I opened up my faulty unit as well to see what caused all the noise and the gear had one missing 'tooth.' I know this is a cheaply built car, but damn, c'mon Ford