Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Replaced some under hood bolts with polished gold titanium finishing bolts. Couldn't do the four front ones that hold the grill shroud in place as I have replaced them with some meatier ones already...not sure how a screw in bolt is supposed to replace those anyway. (pictured below in the red circles. Yellow circles are the replaced bolts, including the battery bar lock down. Before and after with engine cleaning as well).

engine bay before.jpg

Engine bay after.jpg

hood and head light before.jpg

Hood and head light after.jpg

Hood latch before.jpg

Hood latch after.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Well... Car is an absolute dog to drive at the moment.. getting gearbox oil change done tomorrow.. others must feel that too when the gearbox oil is on its way out..?? Did engine oil and filter Thursday just gone.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Your transaxle fluid shears down in only ~18K miles?!?!?

What are you using (some type of Penrite 75W-80 MTF stuff)?

The Ravenol shown above is good for at least 30K (even HARD use!) miles. [wink]
(I realize that you may not be able to get this in the Antipodes. [:(])

Your transaxle fluid shears down in only ~18K miles?!?!?

What are you using (some type of Penrite 75W-80 MTF stuff)?

The Ravenol shown above is good for at least 30K (even HARD use!) miles. [wink]
(I realize that you may not be able to get this in the Antipodes. [:(])
Too late now I bought it.. I'll have to get something like that next time.. I was wondering why it's life was so short..

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Mounted my replacement radiator support, Mishimoto radiator and shroud, and TB crash bar. Waiting on a silicone coupler for the turbo to intake connection, as will as a single evap hose. Then I can start the car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Did the gearbox oil change today.. went for a blast around the roads and what a difference...

What did you actually use (was my Penrite guess correct?)?

Penrite makes some really great product so if that's what it was/is, I am surprised that it sheared down so quickly. [???:)]

Last edited:
What did you actually use (was my Penrite guess correct?)?

Penrite makes some really great product so if that's what it was/is, I am surprised that it sheared down so quickly. [???:)]
Whatever happens, happens. Ask the ones that make the oil because I have no clue.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It is actually a 'localized' class (AP4), as it is sort of equal to the FIA R5 class, but with even more cost cutting/saving rules than those cars (since they are built there, some of the importation fees are saved), and it is specific to, and they can only be used in the Oz and the Kiwi rounds of the Asia Pacific Rally Championships (according to the article I read, they cannot be used in the other rounds of the APRC held in other A-P countries).

Interesting. [:)]

Last edited:
That's sort of their answer to the Fiesta Rally 4, with added allowed bodywork in line with the AP4 rules.
Of course this one does not need a 'kit' to convert it into AWD like the Fiesta R4 does, and comes right from the factory with more power than the even slightly modded 3 pot in the Fiesta . [wink]
We actually had a look at that new FiST today at a dealership for the first time. I absolutely hate the fact it's now only available as a five door here. Ruins the look completely. Plus if I ever bought one I'd be disabling that "cylinder deactivation" trash ASAP!

Sam4

We actually had a look at that new FiST today at a dealership for the first time. I absolutely hate the fact it's now only available as a five door here. Ruins the look completely. Plus if I ever bought one I'd be disabling that "cylinder deactivation" trash ASAP!

Well, come to the states where we can has NONE! No new fiesta ST, focus ST, no cylinder deactivation. We got trucks. And SUV's. And no stick shifts - they've been deactivated. (Starting to keep my eyes on the Hyundai N line...)

Fkd up huh.. I hate ford for that because I loved all the Americans videos on the fast ford's.. all the modifications and driving was and still is awesome.. fk ford for doing that!!

But why is the focus st allowed to have 4 cylinders and the fiesta basically looses 2 cylinders...? [emoji1751][emoji1745]