Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Thanks for posting up a pic of a magnetic with white wheels on it! [thumb]

That is beading up real nice! What do you use on it, wax/sealant-wise?

I had a really hard time deciding what wheels/color to go with. Every magnetic I've seen has either silver or black wheels, but I could just feel in my gut that white was the right choice. Plus tire rack having the white terras $25 off kinda sealed the deal. Right now it just has a simple turtle wax paste wax on it but I'm not impressed. Much preferred the griotts garage ceramic spray wax I was using, lasted about 3 months. After recently moving to Oregon from NC I'm finding that washing the car in the winter gets pretty hard when it never stops raining.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have Rally Armor all-black flaps on my magnetic...stealthy, subtle.
The black with the sort of grey logo/lettering would work as well as far as subtlety goes. [wink]

The blue flaps, albeit anything but 'subtle', would look sharp with the white wheels with their blue logos, and the Blue Oval badges.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, I should have had my wheels done in white, not blue, right?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It does look pretty good, and might even be worth the pain of cleaning them every couple of days.

I am now even considering the white, and saving myself ~$100.00 PER WHEEL over the custom gold color I wanted, IF I ever decide on getting the Braid Full Race wheels in 16x8 (but they are STILL A LOT of effing coin, and I would have to sell 2-3 of the sets I have now to get them [:(])

Last edited:
The black with the sort of grey logo/lettering would work as well as far as subtlety goes. [wink]

The blue flaps, albeit anything but 'subtle', would look sharp with the white wheels with their blue logos, and the Blue Oval badges.
That's my thinking. Susquehanna Motorsports has official rally car mud flap material but only in red and black, but sparco makes some in blue, both cut to fit. I've already gone bold with the wheels so might as well keep the trend going right? I might try the blue sparcos at ~$40 for the whole car and if I don't like it try black or red next. I've looked and himmed and hawed over either rokbloks or rally armors but I don't know how I feel about how far they stick out while ending so far down on the fender, would like something that ends in the fender towards the top.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I currently have the huge Susquehanna Motorsports (I used to work on SCCA Pro Rallies with Will and his dad way back when) flaps in black, on mine.

I would have tried out the red, but Will warned me that they would turn that faded pink color over time, [:(] so I opted out.

I would have tried out the red, but Will warned me that they would turn that faded pink color over time, [:(] so I opted out.
That's good to know, I may just stick to blue or black then, but I guess time will tell. These wheels were a spur of the moment thing, almost bought some replica Focus SVT wheels off eBay for about $112 a wheel, but didn't want the pain of finding the right center caps or spending $100 on caps. That being said the Sparco caps are a slight tinge blue, not a pure white like the wheels. May see if I can find a different style to swap in or just plastidip them. Or do what I should really be doing and just drive the thing. Can't see the caps from the drivers seat 👍

haste

1000 Post Club
I have the black rokblokz with grey logo on my magnetic fiesta and i think they look great. definitely go with the black/grey combo if you can. i can take a pic at some point if you like.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
That's good to know, I may just stick to blue or black then, but I guess time will tell. These wheels were a spur of the moment thing, almost bought some replica Focus SVT wheels off eBay for about $112 a wheel, but didn't want the pain of finding the right center caps or spending $100 on caps. That being said the Sparco caps are a slight tinge blue, not a pure white like the wheels. May see if I can find a different style to swap in or just plastidip them. Or do what I should really be doing and just drive the thing. Can't see the caps from the drivers seat [emoji106]
SVT caps are $21 on aliexpress AND..there is a set of real 17" SVT wheels 4×108 on FB marketplace for $250 w/caps in PA. I have a set of five 16" SVT w/caps and I bought more on aliexpress, so I'm passing. I posted the link in tires and wheels.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SPhilli911

Installed some new shoes. Sparco terras on 205/45r16 g-force comp2 a/s. Now it needs rally flaps to complete the look, can't decide between blue, red, or black. View attachment 37455
I think I am sold on these wheels in white. Haven't seen many pictures and this looks good. I like the sale price, too.

Edit: Bought them!

Last edited:
I have the black rokblokz with grey logo on my magnetic fiesta and i think they look great. definitely go with the black/grey combo if you can. i can take a pic at some point if you like.
How far do they adjust in and out? I've noticed both with the rokblokz and RA they stick out fairly far. Or maybe it's just the overall design that makes it look that way. I like how bluebomber has his here. How are the rokblokz mounted in the rear? I know diy flaps will be a pain, but I watched their fist install video and it looks like they just space the rears out with rubber hose?

SPhilli911

How far do they adjust in and out? I've noticed both with the rokblokz and RA they stick out fairly far. Or maybe it's just the overall design that makes it look that way. I like how bluebomber has his here. How are the rokblokz mounted in the rear? I know diy flaps will be a pain, but I watched their fist install video and it looks like they just space the rears out with rubber hose?
This is mine with Rally Armor, but I made them stick out as far as possible. If I recall, they have a fair amount of adjustability (maybe an inch?) and if not, they can probably be modified to move in or out more by drilling the screw holes to be wider whichever direction you want to slide them.

SVT caps are $21 on aliexpress AND..there is a set of real 17" SVT wheels 4×108 on FB marketplace for $250 w/caps in PA. I have a set of five 16" SVT w/caps and I bought more on aliexpress, so I'm passing. I posted the link in tires and wheels.
Ah well, what's done is done. I do know that the SVT wheels are supposed to be heavy, about the same as the stockers at least, course the Sparcos aren't much better for a 16", around 18-19lbs I believe. I was also thinking about sidewall height and comfort because right now she is my daily/only car. I didn't want to get a bigger tire overall because of speedo error, the new tires I believe are about .2" smaller which I can live with. Overall I'm happy though, paid around $1100 for wheels, tires, and sensors all mounted, balanced, and shipped to my door. Also since moving to the PNW I've had a change of heart I guess you could say about what the car should be. I was thinking about lowering it but now I might leave it the same height, maybe go down 1/2". I have a 6 point brace that hangs low, I would like to change that for a 2 point and run a skid plate, lots of gravel roads where I'm at now, especially if I want to get to any hiking trailheads.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Ah well, what's done is done. I do know that the SVT wheels are supposed to be heavy, about the same as the stockers at least, course the Sparcos aren't much better for a 16", around 18-19lbs I believe. I was also thinking about sidewall height and comfort because right now she is my daily/only car. I didn't want to get a bigger tire overall because of speedo error, the new tires I believe are about .2" smaller which I can live with. Overall I'm happy though, paid around $1100 for wheels, tires, and sensors all mounted, balanced, and shipped to my door. Also since moving to the PNW I've had a change of heart I guess you could say about what the car should be. I was thinking about lowering it but now I might leave it the same height, maybe go down 1/2". I have a 6 point brace that hangs low, I would like to change that for a 2 point and run a skid plate, lots of gravel roads where I'm at now, especially if I want to get to any hiking trailheads.
My Contour SVT 6.5×16" wheels are 17lb 15oz w/o cap. Wrapped in Indy500 205/50's

Mine is a DD, so comfort is priority over lowering and better handling. It's plenty fine...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was thinking about lowering it but now I might leave it the same height, maybe go down 1/2". I have a 6 point brace that hangs low, I would like to change that for a 2 point and run a skid plate, lots of gravel roads where I'm at now, especially if I want to get to any hiking trailheads.
Those with the Bilstein B6es/B8s and Swift Spec R springs claim that combo only lowers about a half inch, so there's that.

Also, if you plan on using the Skid Plate Guy's plate, having one myself, it seems like most of even the 2 point 'traction bars' would not fit without contact with the plate, and only possibly the long 'out of print', much more 'flat' fitting, Mountune front brace would even have a chance of clearing this plate. [:(]

Maybe the few who have this plate on here, and have also tried to use it with a big drop down, 2 point bar will chime in on whether or not any of them fit without any contact. [wink]

Those with the Bilstein B6es/B8s and Swift Spec R springs claim that combo only lowers about a half inch, so there's that.

Also, if you plan on using the Skid Plate Guy's plate, having one myself, it seems like most of even the 2 point 'traction bars' would not fit without contact with the plate, and only possibly the long 'out of print', much more 'flat' fitting, Mountune front brace would even have a chance of clearing this plate. [:(]

Maybe the few who have this plate on here, and have also tried to use it with a big drop down, 2 point bar will chime in on whether or not any of them fit without any contact. [wink]
I'll keep that spring setup in mind. I have been eyeing the ADF Customs skid plate. Hopefully they know of a brace that fits. If worse comes to worse I believe that Team O'Neil doesn't use any braces like that up front on their trainer cars and if that's good enough for them then it should be fine for me.

What do you think about going with adjustable coils? If I were to do springs and shocks, at least pricing out the Swifts and Bilsteins from Whoosh, I'm only a few hundred away from say Bilstein or Fortune Auto or ST Suspensions coils. I'm not too sure about VMAXX or Megan Racing. I've learned that if a price is too good to be true, it's probably because it is but this will be my first venture into lowering springs and the like.