Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have only a few aversions to coil overs;

1) Any which do not FORCE you to be at least 0.50" to 0.75" LOWER than factory ride height are hard, (almost impossible) to come by for a price which is not a majority percentage of the car's total worth.
The very few which are built to greater than factory ride height 'gravel rally' specs do NOT allow you to lower the car to even an eighth of an inch lower than factory ride height if you wanted.

2) All but one of the sanely priced (under ~$3500) sets force you to accept an 'all in one', combined rebound and compression adjustment.

3) It is my daily driver, and ONLY car, and PennDOT dumps trillions of tons of salt/brine on the roads every winter, whether it is needed for safety, or not.
It is well documented on here what that shit does to coil over sleeves and collars even if precautions/preparations are taken (anti-corrosion sprays, covers, whatever).

I will also admit that I like the idea of a simple, 'set it and forget it' spring and strut setup on a daily driven car which will never see an autocross course, and probably not even an open track session at this point.

I too have contemplated that at least one of the coil over setups I was looking at (the Panda Motorworks 'rally modded' Silver Neomax) is less than twice the cost of a Swift/B6 setup once one adds in all of the OEM factory replacement parts (and which would NOT be needed with the coil overs) I would go with (due to my OCD), despite the car having less than 30K miles on it. [wink]

My friend had one of these when he was a youngster. He still misses that bike.
He put knobbies on it, took out the oil tank and ran it on pre-mix on every trail in SoCal, back when there were lots of accessible trails.
View attachment 37431
View attachment 37432
View attachment 37433
My obsession with dirt bikes is why as an adult, I still prefer lighter vehicles to larger, more powerful ones. They're just more agile.
I’ll be sure to post up some pics of the bean pulling my 450 supermoto this summer. Many track days and hooligan sessions incoming now that I sold my Mx5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only a few aversions to coil overs;

1) Any which do not FORCE you to be at least 0.50" to 0.75" LOWER than factory ride height are hard, (almost impossible) to come by for a price which is not a majority percentage of the car's total worth.
The very few which are built to greater than factory ride height 'gravel rally' specs do NOT allow you to lower the car to even an eighth of an inch lower than factory ride height if you wanted.

2) All but one of the sanely priced (under ~$3500) sets force you to accept an 'all in one', combined rebound and compression adjustment.

3) It is my daily driver, and ONLY car, and PennDOT dumps trillions of tons of salt/brine on the roads every winter, whether it is needed for safety, or not.
It is well documented on here what that shit does to coil over sleeves and collars even if precautions/preparations are taken (anti-corrosion sprays, covers, whatever).

I will also admit that I like the idea of a simple, 'set it and forget it' spring and strut setup on a daily driven car which will never see an autocross course, and probably not even an open track session at this point.

I too have contemplated that at least one of the coil over setups I was looking at (the Panda Motorworks 'rally modded' Silver Neomax) is less than twice the cost of a Swift/B6 setup once one adds in all of the OEM factory replacement parts (and which would NOT be needed with the coil overs) I would go with (due to my OCD), despite the car having less than 30K miles on it. [wink]
FA500 + 30mm’s do everything you just listed for a reasonable price of ~$1300. I’d look into them. Pics are the same car with the same set of FA500’s. One is near max height and the other is where it ended up (can still go lower).

FA500 + 30mm’s do everything you just listed for a reasonable price of ~$1300. I’d look into them. Pics are the same car with the same set of FA500’s. One is near max height and the other is where it ended up (can still go lower).

Hey I know that car!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

205/50-16s or 225/45-16s?

205/50-16s or 225/45-16s?
They are 225/45/16 Direzza Z3s. It's my car haha. Cambered in they rubbed a tiny bit on the coil for a few days until a tiny groove was made for clearance that doesn't affect the tire at all. They rub on the wheel well liners over big bumps but that's it. The front has -1.5° of camber. The rears have no issues. But they can be run at stock height. The car is definitely dropped.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SteveS

1000 Post Club
No pictures, but there were two updates for Sync 3. One for a newer version of Sync 3 and another for new maps in the navigation. Since I have an F150 and the Fiesta, that was a long afternoon sitting in the cars.

Cried in it after I found out the $1000 I let my father-in-law borrow last year to pay his property taxes is never coming back because he just asked my wife to borrow some more. Nobody else thinks the hybrid turbo is more important[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Crv

Hey hey hey....easy now...I was worried he was gonna drive on the rears for a week...this is fine and looks great.

We all know that guy that would...

So "eventually" was 12 hours later? Geez be a little quicker next time. Looks great!
I wasn’t expecting to have time to do it today but the universe aligned [emoji23].

We all know that guy that would...
100% was going to wait until the weekend [emoji23].

Ford Community Posts