Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Not today but this past weekend - got the Delta Spoiler Riser installed. Will have to post pics soon. Liked it better then the other spoiler riser kits since its one solid piece.
Looking forward to pics. Another member has it and his car looks sick.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Dropped some techmax mini gen 1's in. Had to order 85mm covers as the 75mm I grabbed didnt fit. May have been able to stretch or fit in the inner ring but actually got the lights seated right without taking off the headlight housing. Will need to verify beam pattern as the sun goes down. While testing out the E30 tune a few nights ago, I noticed how the oem lighting didnt give me good visibility at speed at night. During one pull coupled with the twist of the road I quickly outran my visibility. Should hold me over till I grab some Hella euro's. I'll try to edit in pics once it gets dark.

Dropped some techmax mini gen 1's in. Had to order 85mm covers as the 75mm I grabbed didnt fit. May have been able to stretch or fit in the inner ring but actually got the lights seated right without taking off the headlight housing. Will need to verify beam pattern as the sun goes down. While testing out the E30 tune a few nights ago, I noticed how the oem lighting didnt give me good visibility at speed at night. During one pull coupled with the twist of the road I quickly outran my visibility. Should hold me over till I grab some Hella euro's. I'll try to edit in pics once it gets dark.
You need to get the blade aligned vertically. That's the only one of the three possible seated rotations that works.

1618959688540.png

Crv

Not today but this past weekend - got the Delta Spoiler Riser installed. Will have to post pics soon. Liked it better then the other spoiler riser kits since its one solid piece.
Yes-pics please I have one on order-I think it’s been about 3-4 weeks so far, did you get it recently?, wondering how long it’ll take to come-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally decided to address the pitting all over the front and left side an 18 wheeler gifted me with during a highway trip one winter and ordered a ChipFixx kit (same as DrColorchip but for Canada).

The stuff seems to work really well, although no idea how long it will last. Covering the same area with a regular touchup pen and regular leveling techniques would be out of the question tho... You can kind of see where the pitting is but now at least its blue instead of white primer. I'm guessing I can't really go to town with a claybar on the affected areas anymore, oh well.

Screenshot 2021-04-20 232435.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally decided to address the pitting all over the front and left side an 18 wheeler gifted me with during a highway trip one winter and ordered a ChipFixx kit (same as DrColorchip but for Canada).

The stuff seems to work really well, although no idea how long it will last. Covering the same area with a regular touchup pen and regular leveling techniques would be out of the question tho... You can kind of see where the pitting is but now at least its blue instead of white primer. I'm guessing I can't really go to town with a claybar on the affected areas anymore, oh well.

View attachment 39829
Did you gloss paint your fog light bezels/inserts?

Yes-pics please I have one on order-I think it’s been about 3-4 weeks so far, did you get it recently?, wondering how long it’ll take to come-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered mine on March 30th and it arrived at my door on April 16th. I did order the base one with no paint so maybe that sped it up. But I did post pictures on my previous post.

Haven't done that with the car, but I put one on my motorcycle and it works great. More stopping power and more feel at the lever. Definite improvement. (y)
Yea I'm going for the Quality of life mods first, since they improve the response and feel of the drive. All the power and tuning mods are gonna come last for me, especially since I'm working on both my SE and ST