Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Haven't done that with the car, but I put one on my motorcycle and it works great. More stopping power and more feel at the lever. Definite improvement. (y)
Whether I stick with the factory sliding calipers, or go to a fixed caliper kit, these ARE getting done at my very near future full brake job. [thumb]

Obligatory, this didn't happen today. I got my 2019 3 weeks ago. I'll my modifications over the next few days

I installed the the Ford Performance Shift Knob - I test dove a FiST that had one, and I loved it.

I also installed some vinyl wrap around the shifter's dash area. To me it looked like this area was begging to get scratched up, so I figured I would protect it while I could. Not perfect but any means, but its protected for now.

PXL_20210416_025900352.MP.jpg

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Obligatory, this didn't happen today. I got my 2019 3 weeks ago. I'll my modifications over the next few days

I installed the the Ford Performance Shift Knob - I test dove a FiST that had one, and I loved it.

I also installed some vinyl wrap around the shifter's dash area. To me it looked like this area was begging to get scratched up, so I figured I would protect it while I could. Not perfect but any means, but its protected for now.

View attachment 39969
You might want this. I like mine: https://www.etsy.com/listing/831199...-1-5&from_market_listing_grid_organic=1&cns=1

Sam4

Received the Powerflex inserts for the passenger side and the transmission mount. Now I just need the time to install them.

Is this something I can get done in my driveway with basic hand tools?
Yes, although you'll need to support the engine with a jack/stands. A good time to fish that noise generator hose back to the firewall and plug it.

I plastidipped* and installed my Xmas present (Velossatech rear diffuser fins).

Getting them aligned and square was a bit of a challenge... but completely manageable with a little patience and masking tape.

*Only bothered because I ordered the wrong shade of grey, but now it matches the honeycomb bumper trim (despite looking darker in pics)... which I really like--so gonna consider it a happy accident!

Also tagged my new Mountune intercooler, but I'll hold off sharing until it's installed.
Those look good! How do they get installed? Any concerns with them flying off?

you were running OTS the whole time? you're gonna have a blast with Dizzy
I was running bone stock until this afternoon.

Flashed the Mountune (OTS stage 2 equivalent). Figured I'll stick with it until my new plugs arrive then it's time to play with my Dizzy tune (and E30).