Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I changed the oil and swapped the factory all seasons for the Indy's on Sparco's, side at a time.
Edit: and installed the Fumoto drain valve. Anybody else use a Fumoto oil drain valve?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yes! I run them on all my cars. Makes life easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mine's still green from the pollen EXPLOSION in our area lately, and the leaves aren't even out on all of the trees yet!!

Of course, now it is going to rain tomorrow, so we get that beautiful pollen spotting, and a chance for the acids in it to etch into our thin clear coats/paint. [mad]

I installed some Swift springs today. I’ve never done a spring install so it was fun to tackle something new.

The rears literally take 10 minutes to do.

The fronts weren’t bad at all except I did strip the driver’s side allen on the front sway end link. I grabbed some Moog links from Advanced Auto. I was able to get the passenger side end link off with no issue.

I took it out for a spin around the block, nothing too crazy. I can definitely notice a huge difference already though. Car is much more planted and controlled.

10/10 would recommend some springs for your Fiesta!!!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I installed some Swift springs today. I’ve never done a spring install so it was fun to tackle something new.

The fronts weren’t bad at all except I did strip the driver’s side allen on the front sway end link. I grabbed some Moog links from Advanced Auto. I was able to get the passenger side end link off with no issue.

I took it out for a spin around the block, nothing too crazy. I can definitely notice a huge difference already though. Car is much more planted and controlled.

Welcome to the suspension mechanic club!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Let's see some pics!

Let's see some pics!
I’ll have to get some better pictures but this was basically right after the car was put back onto the ground.

I was measuring ~ 3/8” lower than stock. I’m sure it’ll settle a bit more.

I also installed some Diode Dynamic fogs from Whoosh. Those are some quality lights. Super easy install and adjustment if needed.

Also waiting on Rota Titan’s in hyperblack to get restocked. I can’t wait to throw on some different shoes for the fist

DangerMouse

The Kruise sport smooth hatch panel I ordered, finally arrived after 3 1/2 months of waiting. I ordered the unpainted version, based on the description it would be in a smooth gel coat. I assumed black based on all the others I’ve seen around here. Silly me for assuming, it arrived completely bare of any coatings. At least it is smooth. It also arrived damaged, yay me. So now I’m going from bolting on a part, to finding a place that can repair and paint it. More problems, more money.

Attachments