Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This number will be going up soon. I'm also going to 3D print my own vent mount in a different color and remove the vent holes since I don't need them.

View attachment 47695
That is a Waste* just get the sensor and the Bluetooth Dongle from Fuel-It* Then you can just Use the App on your phone and check the E content without another gauge to look at! There is such a thing as too many gauges in a car...wanna see my Typhoon A-pillar gauge cluster?

That is a Waste* just get the sensor and the Bluetooth Dongle from Fuel-It* Then you can just Use the App on your phone and check the E content without another gauge to look at! There is such a thing as too many gauges in a car...wanna see my Typhoon A-pillar gauge cluster?
Actually I would like to see your Typhoon A-pillar gauge cluster. Ty/Sys were and are still cool!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Actually I would like to see your Typhoon A-pillar gauge cluster. Ty/Sys were and are still cool!
+1. Let's see that hot mess!
You guys are Both Funny! Ill snap pics next time I'm out there in the 2nd garage I feel that its just getting too busy along with having to watch the actual cluster also!

Last edited:

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Mmm! You talk to all the boys like that!!:whistle:

Attachments

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I didn't want to have to pull out my phone to keep an eye on it. I'll be testing each time I fill up as well.

Isn't ignition correction on COBB sufficient to confirm good fuel?

Erick_V

I would want to as well. Which is why I don’t run blended fuels. I’ll run 93 or E85 straight from the pump but won’t mix because if it’s off by a small amount I’ll lose my marbles over it
After almost 4 years of running blends I can say you just get used to it. It used to drive me insane when my gauge showed E31 and not E30, was it fine? Of course! But it still bothered me. Your Eth content changes +/- 1% over the course of the tank. After driving for 10 minutes it's settled and will likely not change. I've ran up to E40 on an E30 tune and my AP doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. Always better to have a higher Eth content than lower, especially in Texas heat. I can't stand running 93 on this car anymore, feels like I'm driving a Nissan Versa or something lol

If I had to do it over again I would run the setup @TyphoonFiST mentioned over my Dizzy gauge. With that said, the Dizzy gauge is a great package. Takes advantage of that otherwise useless cubby, comes with everything you need, install is easy, uses the tried and true GM flex sensor and the fit and finish is great. If you want a physical gauge that's 100% the way to go.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
After almost 4 years of running blends I can say you just get used to it. It used to drive me insane when my gauge showed E31 and not E30, was it fine? Of course! But it still bothered me. Your Eth content changes +/- 1% over the course of the tank. After driving for 10 minutes it's settled and will likely not change. I've ran up to E40 on an E30 tune and my AP doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. Always better to have a higher Eth content than lower, especially in Texas heat. I can't stand running 93 on this car anymore, feels like I'm driving a Nissan Versa or something lol

If I had to do it over again I would run the setup @TyphoonFiST mentioned over my Dizzy gauge. With that said, the Dizzy gauge is a great package. Takes advantage of that otherwise useless cubby, comes with everything you need, install is easy, uses the tried and true GM flex sensor and the fit and finish is great. If you want a physical gauge that's 100% the way to go.
A lot of my dash/console was thrown away a long time ago, I don't have my cubby anymore. I'm going to be pushing 400whp so I'd like to know if I'm at E30 vs E40. This gauge is to hold me over until I build a custom PC and screen that will take the place of infotainment for more in-depth monitoring. At that point I'll switch to a Bluetooth sensor possibly.

New pads and rotors for the front. The inside pad on the passenger side was down to metal. What a horrible sound it was making. The nice thing about the Powerstop kit is it has everything in one box, no need to buy any specialty lubes.
I installed the power stops last year all around with their z23 pads, they’ve been great. Awesome price too

I installed a Velossa big mouth, pulled my mountune splitter and painted it gloss black. I also installed the Tune+ wastegate and the Mishimoto coolant expansion tank (polished aluminum). I also have the Pierce motorsports front strut brace. Some Have said that they have had a problem installing the Mishimoto tank with the front strut brace and AC-DC line bracket. Here is the order to install. 1st. Pierce, 2nd AC bracket, 3rd Mishimoto. You will need a dead blow hammer to get everything seated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Quick question when you installed your tank how much did you have to hit it hahahah. I put mine on last night and finally got that one nut on and got everything back on the car and the coolant cap rubs the strut bar almost couldnt even get the cap on. Im gonna fiddle with it more this weekend but damn theres no budging with that tank

Went NGK from El Rock Auto. Found some coils from a vendor but $190* now a coil I felt was way way too much. Contacted them....no response....possible typo?

Nope still up on their website

https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/...cts-ip-coil-pack-set-ford-fiesta-st-16l-2014/

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
True thanks for sharing! I might go for the ones you got then.. I'm guessing you paid less than what those ones in the link are listed as? Did you notice any improvement in spark, power, torque, throttle response ect??

I feel my factory coils are crapping out.. I'm definitely not buying the rubbish OEM coils as my replacement's.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
True thanks for sharing! I might go for the ones you got then.. I'm guessing you paid less than what those ones in the link are listed as? Did you notice any improvement in spark, power, torque, throttle response ect??

I feel my factory coils are crapping out.. I'm definitely not buying the rubbish OEM coils as my replacement's.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk
Coils are coils IMO...some just not broke down more than others.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk