Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

So the day finally came to sell my old Fiesta. A few months ago I purchased my ST on Carvana so the writing was on the wall of course. Ended up selling through them as well, super easy but still sad to see it go. Was an absolute tank for 90000 miles of teenage driving, basic mods, poor maintenance, and amazingly an automatic transmission I really enjoyed the feel of. But that’s only because I never stopped driving it hard lol. I would be a lot more sad if I didn’t absolutely love my ST.

CF09BAAD-DA61-48A6-8872-251C4DA0C16F.jpeg
It’s final form was a few FSWerks pieces like their short ram intake (sounds way too good on that thing), H&R springs dropping it more than two inches over time, a few wheel and tire combos before settling on the Fifteen52 Podium's which I moved to the ST, and general lighting mods. Really helped me to love this chassis.

Had to go out this morning and install my Boomba short shifter adapter (transmission mounted) to honor the occasion hahaa. I’ve gotta say though, and I was skeptical, but it feels perfect. Seems like where you feel the added weight and where / how it’s placed is at the end of the throw. So on top of the throws being shorter they also feel more linear than stock which I like a ton.

AC5CEE68-A5C0-4A53-B3C6-4C4398A98106.jpeg

What are you doing with those rugby balls in your trunk?
Do you mean FOOTBALLS? lol

I keep them (and those frisbees) in my truck at all times. always have. that way when I go to a friend's place or a park or whatever I always have them to toss around. I keep a little ball pump too

why there is three? IDK. I always had 2 (one standard one little) and somehow the 3rd got in there too

Business6

Got my summer tires back on (yay!!!) along with new OEM wipers and replaced the windshield moldings that blew off during a damn car wash. Barely had them on for two months.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Do you mean FOOTBALLS? lol

I keep them (and those frisbees) in my truck at all times. always have. that way when I go to a friend's place or a park or whatever I always have them to toss around. I keep a little ball pump too

why there is three? IDK. I always had 2 (one standard one little) and somehow the 3rd got in there too
Frisbee's?! Do you mean plastic gold pans?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got my summer tires back on (yay!!!) along with new OEM wipers and replaced the windshield moldings that blew off during a damn car wash. Barely had them on for two months.
One of the mouldings flew off in the car wash when I took my wife's Fiesta through. I saw it disappear but one of the guys retrieved it for me. Didn't they look for yours?

Welp, now that I'm firmly in STH, I got myself some more camber... This is -2 degrees. I don't really drive much these days and I gather I can keep this throughout the year and not cause any excessive wear. I don't know if it will work with stock rear camber, but I normally had to keep higher pressures in the rear to get the rotation, so I'm hoping I can just lower them and fix whatever imbalance I introduced.

IMG_4951.jpeg

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
My passenger side flew off 1 month after replacing it after a car wash snapwd it out. I said fugg that and left it bare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My passenger side flew off 1 month after replacing it after a car wash snapwd it out. I said fugg that and left it bare.

Got pics of the Roof Bare? I too am thinking of gripping and riding them off due to they keep peeling back at the front

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I believe that they are all speaking about the vertical WINDSHEILD soft EPDM (or whatever they're made of) side moldings and not the harder material, horizontal roof line inset moldings.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Yeah, the vertical molding on the front windshield. They snap into place, but my passenger side groove seems to be too loose and they seem to pop out rather easily.

So I'm trying out a new tune, an E30 tune from Dizzy... and god damn o_O

I actually still miss the difference in WOT throttle feel from the AdaptX tune in comparison but it's so easy to tell Dizzy's is making more power all the time. Nothing unexpected there though, exactly as you'd think comparing these two options. But damn you guys, E30 is pretty wild. Now 3rd feels insanely good, 4th is improved, pulls a little further into the powerband and the unsung hero is honestly the custom rev hang you get with a Dizzy tune. It feels perfect for me.
Couldn’t agree more. A 3rd gear pull is so much fun. The little fist really gets moving quick. E30[emoji1303]

Ho
Installed this morning! I'm probably appreciating them a little too much considering I was only on the street. ;) It just honestly felt like even with the Recaro's I was still being thrown around a ton.

View attachment 47874
How do the top straps mount?

Last edited: