Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

ArronB

Active Military
Slapped on my Milltek Catted Downpipe. It’s so shiny 🤩
Hello. I just joined the forum today. I have a 2015 ST, all stock. Just found out that the catalytic convertor needs replacing. Ford wants $2200 for a new one. Been doing some looking online and found a Mishimoto catted downpipe for $785. I'm wondering, did you have to do anything else to make yours work, or was it a direct fit replacement. Did you have an aftermarket cat back exhaust, or did you bolt it on to the stock exhaust.? I'm not concerned about power gains or the sound etc, I'm just looking to not spend $2200 for a new cat.

Thanks,

A

Sam4

Hello. I just joined the forum today. I have a 2015 ST, all stock. Just found out that the catalytic convertor needs replacing. Ford wants $2200 for a new one. Been doing some looking online and found a Mishimoto catted downpipe for $785. I'm wondering, did you have to do anything else to make yours work, or was it a direct fit replacement. Did you have an aftermarket cat back exhaust, or did you bolt it on to the stock exhaust.? I'm not concerned about power gains or the sound etc, I'm just looking to not spend $2200 for a new cat.

Thanks,

A
I have a woosh catted downpipe, uninstalled that I can let go for $2000. Delivered of course. With choice of woosh decal or freshener.

dhminer

2000 Post Club

Thanks,

A
$2,200 is absurd. Just buy an aftermarket downpipe or OEM from ford and swap it. They’re a pain in the ass to do because of the heat shield but it’s not more than a 2-3 hour job.

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran

Thanks,

A
If you have a P0420 code, I hear you can use a device to extend or a defouler for the after the cat O2 sensor. Of course you could go with a catted downpipe as well.

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
So today was exhaust day. They removed the resonator and put me tips out each side of the bumper. I will probably trim out the lower extension that I removed to eliminate the parachute effect at the rear. If I do that, I will go back with my first idea about bumper vents above the bumper bar. 1656003902891.png 1656004064507.png 1656004103071.png

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So today was exhaust day. They removed the resonator and put me tips out each side of the bumper. I will probably trim out the lower extension that I removed to eliminate the parachute effect at the rear. If I do that, I will go back with my first idea about bumper vents above the bumper bar. View attachment 49496 View attachment 49497 View attachment 49498
Now everyone is REALLY gonna be scratching their heads with that one! [thumb] [:)]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

Thanks,

A
My dealer here in LA quoted me $1,494 which is a lot cheaper than $2,200. They're ripping you off. Luckily I found my original to get re-installed for Sep.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
My dealer here in LA quoted me $1,494 which is a lot cheaper than $2,200. They're ripping you off. Luckily I found my original to get re-installed for Sep.
MSRP on just the catalytic converter is $1464.29. There's a few small hardware pieces and a gasket that will add maybe $15-20 more.
Tascaparts.com sells the Ford catalyst for $1122.38.

Nope....dont need too* it's not meant to be changed until the pump itself fails.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Rang Ford parts and they basically said the same.. guy at Porsche thinks it's my high flow panel air filter that's causing the 3 cylinder startups.. thinks it's the K&N filter oil that's causing it.. I don't believe that's the problem tho.

I think it's either an injector or a faulty sensor of some kind..

New plugs and coils has had no effect on the problem.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk