Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

My car came with 3 programmed keys however I only received 1 key. Ordered a key from Amazon and did an erase and program on both keys with Forscan... Total success!!

1672782801440.png

pixelzombie

pixelzombie

I'd like to know as well, my quick search found a post that claimed Forscan was buggy when trying to program new keys.
A redditor said it cost him $75 to have a locksmith program a new key.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FiestaST/comments/8p0nek View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FiestaST/comments/8p0nek/programing_extra_key_fob/
Youll need an OBDLink EX cable for starters. You also need an extended license to Forscan but can easily get a free 2 month trial license. Youll want to access the RFA PATS service procedure from Forscan. follow the on screen prompts. I did an erase to start since I had keys programmed I didn't have possession of. I had to run the RFA pats service procedure twice to program both keys. The second time I selected program new key instead of erase key. There is a 10 minute security timer before Forscan can gain security access to the RFA PATS module. Once you start the programming the on screen prompts are very clear and concise about what to do next.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed my Maxton lip since my other one broke going under a puddle of water on a rainy day. My fault as It was a dip and didn’t slow down enough. I decided to get the same one. How it sits before a wash. And yes I have a rain deer nose. Gotta experience FeSTivity View attachment 53078
All i have to say is Rally innovations 3 piece metal splitter....I assassinate Ice chunks daily and am contemplating getting a contract with the State to plow side roads.

Erick_V

I was a bit apprehensive but I’m super happy with how they came out
I was just thinking about powdercoating my set and this has now thrown me a curveball. I think silver Deka's on a Kona Blue would look pretty good, gotta text my friend to work his photoshop magic. Was thinking of Enkei SPC or the Almite Bronze on the OG TE37. Can't wait to see the pics of them installed on your car. My bronze Deka's are looking a little beat up

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I was just thinking about powdercoating my set and this has now thrown me a curveball. I think silver Deka's on a Kona Blue would look pretty good, gotta text my friend to work his photoshop magic. Was thinking of Enkei SPC or the Almite Bronze on the OG TE37. Can't wait to see the pics of them installed on your car. My bronze Deka's are looking a little beat up
It’ll be a while before I install them. Going to run the wheels & tires on the car now until the tires are toast then swap them over

Erick_V

Finally got around to changing my spark plugs again. Usually do them every 10k but kept forgetting to order them, after 21k miles on the old step colders the throttle repsonse is noticably better. Need to get under the car during my oil change next month and check my clamps/gaskets for either a small boost leak or small exhaust leak. Can hear some air sputtering out from somewhere at WOT in second and third. Sounds like it's coming from somewhere on the driver side.

Also, I recently put a want to buy for an OEM catback. Help me out, I'm BEYOND sick of my MBRP. Live in South Texas (San Antonio).

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/stock-cbe.30240/