Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Ron now sells the great aFe dry filter on his site. [thumb]
Thats exactly what I got to pair with my ST200 intake. I almost went with the CPE intake untill I noticed someone post a review saying the ST200 intake achieved lower intake temps over the CPE box. Most in the Mustang EcoBoost community will say stock with a panel filter and Air Raid intake tube is best and I can totally believe them.

Intake is all done on the car. Hardest part was getting the induction hose attached to the airbox. It was a very tight fit to the airbox. Other then that it was pretty straightforward. Taking the car out tonight so will be interesting to see what the difference in sound is compared to the KN intake.

1674603720000.png

Just copped some DEPO Euro headlights from someone in Canada. My OEM headlights have broken mounting tabs on them so this will be a warm welcome to be able to properly mount my headlights with all mounting hardware. Those eyebrow LED lights are also gonna be super dope. They should arrive February 6.

Replaced my front brakes at 51k. Went with Motorcraft rotors from Rock Auto. 2 for $75 to my doorstep including shipping, tax etc. Got EBC Red Stuff from a contest right here on this forum. Soo much better than the grinding that was starting to happen due deep grooves in the old rotors. I've read that these Red Stuff pads do not have the initial bite of the stock pads but in my case, I feel like the initial bite is stronger. I had to re-calibrate my foot so I don't put myself through the windshield. In the pic you can see where the outer and inner portions of the rotor were contacting the pad backing. Unbelievable how loud and obnoxious that got real quick. Now braking is so smooth as long as I remember to use gentle pressure.
BrakePad.jpg

Just copped some DEPO Euro headlights from someone in Canada. My OEM headlights have broken mounting tabs on them so this will be a warm welcome to be able to properly mount my headlights with all mounting hardware. Those eyebrow LED lights are also gonna be super dope. They should arrive February 6.
first I’ve heard of these, are they supposed to be as good as oem led headlights (if they existed)? My lights are awful so would love to get a modern headlight on this thing given how much i drive down dark country roads

the duke

Intake is all done on the car. Hardest part was getting the induction hose attached to the airbox. It was a very tight fit to the airbox. Other then that it was pretty straightforward. Taking the car out tonight so will be interesting to see what the difference in sound is compared to the KN intake.

View attachment 53679
Get your coolant recall done.

first I’ve heard of these, are they supposed to be as good as oem led headlights (if they existed)? My lights are awful so would love to get a modern headlight on this thing given how much i drive down dark country roads
It's supposed to be 1 of 2 aftermarket Euro headlight manufactures besides OEM. Quality isn't as good as OEM but they aren't total trash.

pixelzombie

View attachment 53679
Which K&N filter is that?

Which K&N filter is that?
Airbox came with what I assume is an oiled K&N panel filter but I switched it with an AFE dry panel filter. My intake temps are staying within ambient and sometimes dropping 2-3 deg below ambient with the ST200 airbox. Will be interesting to see how it does in the hot summer weather with the BA intercooler.

motor mount is coming in tomorrow. Got all my hardware and gaskets to do the downpipe install at the DIY garage next week. Excited to finally make the car a bit louder. motor mount should be easy enough to do at the same time.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Picked it up from the body shop last night. Wife hit a deer about a month ago. Broke the left headlight, bent the fender back into the edge of the door, bent the hood. Got a new bumper, hood, fender, and headlight out of it. Paint job looks good. Panels all straight. Gaps even. They did a good job.