Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I was thinking about offering up my old Boomba mount for sale but the bushing has started to separate from the insert and has some play in it. I think that was part of the contributing factor to the vibrating I was experiencing.
View attachment 54958
Boomba will refill the urethane bushing for free if you bought it from them* and send it back to them. i have one and asked them before i bought Vibratechnics mounts all the way around

Building out my new shifter setup. Boomba short shifter, base bushings, and short shift adapter alread done,now working on new leather shift boot, grimspeed shift knob and shift solutions reverse lockout (waiting for mail to arrive). Then replaced the start button trim i previously cracked.
IMG_4217.jpeg IMG_4218.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Pulled the intake manifold. Planning to swap in a different thermostat, new radiator hoses, and replace the factory air/oil separator. Mine appears to be weeping a bit of oil. Once done, adding two Radium catch cans.

View attachment 54992
How did the tops of the intake valves look, IF you've even looked in there yet?

Swapped the 2J intake out for a Mishimoto. Boy does it feel neutered in comparison. The noises were fun, and really gave the car a whole different feel but was just TOO rowdy. Plus I need an E.O # for smog. Might post it up for sale soon. Scope the 3 pc crankcase breather hose ? I mocked up with some random hose from Autozone. It’s 1% Toyota now. Lol 😂 The cover still fits nicely as well 🤘🏼

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I change my mind. I'll do a thermostat again before I replace the OEM crankcase oil separator. Had to pull the starter to make room. It's the new looking black piece below. Also got a picture of the worst valve for @M-Sport fan

View attachment 55023 View attachment 55024
Do you have access to a walnut shell media blaster (while the intake manifold is off)?

Should have done this when I first bought the car but... Finally ordered a Radium dual catch can setup. Also got some pre gapped Ruthenium plugs on order from Tune+.

Business6

Decided to drop the summer set for once and opt for all season Conti DWS06 Plus in the usual 205/50/16. Spring and autumn are much too volatile with 40-50° swings in a day for me to put summer tires on in April or to keep them on through October. Working at night increases the risk of temperatures being a problem, too, making the 25 mile one-way highway drive even more risky. Plus, these brake better than the Indy500s that I normally run.

Also set up an appointment to get my decade-old pitted windshield replaced before the dried out, crusty ass seals finally give way. The price was a lot lower than I expected at $385 for the SoundCleen or whatever the acoustic layer option is called.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^Let us know how those Contis behave/handle in the warm and dry weather.

I am considering those next if I stay with/keep any 16" wheels in the future, either in your size or the /45s.

Are yours on Dekagrams, or some 16x7?

Ford Community Posts