Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Thanks for this tip. Just got an email for 21% back. Weird amount but I'll take it.
Just note that it's not really a discount, but rewards. So after a period of time to allow for returns you get the amount in your rewards account, with which you can get gift cards from numerous retailers.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Just note that it's not really a discount, but rewards. So after a period of time to allow for returns you get the amount in your rewards account, with which you can get gift cards from numerous retailers.
I didn't really look close but good to know. Was going to buy tires anyways at the regular price so this is a cool perk.

Silly me forgot to bring my passenger seatbelt buckle on my road trip so I quickly installed it when I got home today. Like magic my airbag light dissapeared as soon as I installed it. I'm super stoaked that these seats work with the factory SRS system. Took some adjusting but I got used to the extra bolstering on long trips. Gonna love it when I make my annual Dragon trip later this year. 1680576616103.png

KXNGABE85

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
That looks to be way more than Swift's claimed 1" drop for those springs. [dunno]

Which dampers, and how many miles on them?
So stock suspension, about 32k on them might account for the drop. The ride is so much better now, much flatter and hardly any body roll. Also have the tb performance 4 pt gusset bar, rear torsion bar as well.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Worked on fixing the peeling paint around my antenna. Im too cheap to take it somewhere so I’m blundering through it myself. I cleaned off the old peeling paint and am currently spraying on a new layer. It looks like the antenna base isn’t waterproof enough so my plan is to use gasket maker to create a seal that will hopefully stop any water intrusion.
7966F7CE-BA98-48E6-9204-EF6BB84983B2.jpeg

Last edited:

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Replaced cabin air filter on Sunday. Next time I'll get one of the kind that can be smushed back in there a little better than the one I used this time.
Installed Whoosh shifter base bushings. Taking out the center console I found a #2 dragonball (small plastic toy I thought was a gobstopper at first), a $0.50 piece coin, two french fries that were from the previous owner, and a mysterious plastic clip (maybe it came on the tip of a pocket knife or something?). Taking out the center console was great for cleaning everything under there, then the console itself inside and out. After reassembling everything, I installed a 3d printed handbrake black hole cover. I did break one clip and lost another, they were those weird u-shaped white inserts that go between the tab and the hole (they can sit on the tab or sit in the hole) - so if anyone has a part number for that feel free to fire away.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Worked on fixing the pealing paint around my antenna. Im too cheap to take it somewhere so I’m blundering through it myself. I cleaned off the old pealing paint and am currently spraying on a new layer. It looks like the antenna base isn’t waterproof enough so my plan is to use gasket maker to create a seal that will hopefully stop any water intrusion.
View attachment 54910
I'm a stickler for spelling, sorry, but it's peeling not pealing.

I’m sure the base shifter bushings are quality enough, but how’s the difference/ improvement. 1 being Can’t Hardly Tell/ Appreciate, 5 being Top Notch Night and Day.