Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

green_henry

1000 Post Club
The yellows have amazing stopping power, the bite is insane it caught me off guard lol. But I never tried them on stock calipers, I’m sure someone that has tried the motorcraft pads and yellow stuff can chime in
I only did one track day on the motorcraft pads, and while they were amazingly good for OEM pads, they didn't hold up to the heat as well as the EBCs (either yellow or orange)

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Dropped it off at the body shop to have a new belt molding installed under the drivers side passenger door and to get the rocker trim reinstalled because it was coming loose at the back. Both are from a collision we had fixed a year ago on that door.

And they'll do the estimate for the hail damage. :mad:

Ironically, I have a good jack and jack stands, and a place to store them, but I am not allowed to use them in the parking spots of my current residence. [thumbdown][:(!]
That’s unfortunate and definitely a bummer. There’s no HOA here so I just work on my car on the street. Nobody has complained yet. Mostly doing smaller jobs out there. Like the DV+ I knocked out last night. Wasn’t too bad. 👍🏼

Attachments

Finally getting around to deburring and painting these camber plates I got off @Dpro a while back. Hopefully buttoning up my transmission back together with the mfactory lsd later tonight.

Attachments

Swapped the 2J intake out for a Mishimoto. Boy does it feel neutered in comparison. The noises were fun, and really gave the car a whole different feel but was just TOO rowdy. Plus I need an E.O # for smog. Might post it up for sale soon. Scope the 3 pc crankcase breather hose ? I mocked up with some random hose from Autozone. It’s 1% Toyota now. Lol 😂 The cover still fits nicely as well 🤘🏼
is your FiST a newer model and it it is, does your mishimoto throw any codes? heard the Cobb and Mishimoto's can still throw some codes but haven't heard anyone on the fourm complain about the Mishimoto in recent installs

dhminer

2000 Post Club
is your FiST a newer model and it it is, does your mishimoto throw any codes? heard the Cobb and Mishimoto's can still throw some codes but haven't heard anyone on the fourm complain about the Mishimoto in recent installs
Both are good if you do the full 2014 evap harness conversion. The problems seem to be related to the “fix” that’s included with the kits.

Both are good if you do the full 2014 evap harness conversion. The problems seem to be related to the “fix” that’s included with the kits.
thanks for the heads up. honestly the only conversions i'm ever going to consider are the rear SVT brake caliper conversion and the big turbo...conversion. lol. anything else i'm keeping stock or direct bolt wherever i can.

For what it’s worth, I installed a Mishimoto intake on my 2017 two months ago, and have had no codes. Not sure if they changed anything recently, but I didn’t see any parts of the evap assembly that were concerning.
I have both the Mishimoto intake and cat-back and was pleased with both. I get the feeling their quality is hit-or-miss.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
thanks for the heads up. honestly the only conversions i'm ever going to consider are the rear SVT brake caliper conversion and the big turbo...conversion. lol. anything else i'm keeping stock or direct bolt wherever i can.
The 2014 evap is a direct fit. It takes about 10 min to swap

Business6

Pretty wild how much of a difference there is in the NVH of the Conti DWS06 Plus compared to Indy 500s. At 80mph it's still more quiet than the Indys at 50-60mph. I use Loop earplugs when driving to reduce hearing damage and reduce fatigue without the more drastic isolation of standard earplugs and, though I will still use them, I really don't have to anymore. Also made me realize just how goddamn loud the WinterForce2 tires are as well, lol

So I have a 15 Fiesta and obviously using the corresponding 14-15 intake. I purchased it new from them directly and no issues. Sorry that info probably isn’t of any help as I’m assuming you have a later model

The 2014 evap is a direct fit. It takes about 10 min to swap
i realize it's a very straightforward R&R job. my decision isn't based on sweat equity. it's keeping the number of variables to the absolute lowest possible. which is why i'm leaning toward just upgrading the crossover pipe and drilling a hole in the bottom of the stock airbox and/or just getting a snorkel inlet

also a complete intake kit + a new evap harness = $500 easy

if i was tracking my car i think that would be an easy investment but as a DD i'd rather save that for my eventual cosmetic PPF (damn you rock chips!)

edit: i have a 2019. one of the last to be made

dhminer

2000 Post Club
i realize it's a very straightforward R&R job. my decision isn't based on sweat equity. it's keeping the number of variables to the absolute lowest possible. which is why i'm leaning toward just upgrading the crossover pipe and drilling a hole in the bottom of the stock airbox and/or just getting a snorkel inlet

also a complete intake kit + a new evap harness = $500 easy

if i was tracking my car i think that would be an easy investment but as a DD i'd rather save that for my eventual cosmetic PPF (damn you rock chips!)

edit: i have a 2019. one of the last to be made
Copy that. The mountune induction hose is the only aftermarket intake with the proper Venturi valve that works like OEM with the 16+ evap. Drilled holes totally works for the airbox though