Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What happens? (or doesn't??)
Throttle would close @ WOT Above 6k RPM My tuner was stating. I was driving it and the wrench light came on car shut down while driving. Started it back up and it drove fine.Code was P2112 Got another throttle body and swapped it out. The stealership wanted $175 for the Throttle body and $50 for the gasket!!!! WTF? Its an O-ring. Said Fackem..Figured out the Bosch number#0280750535 and bought it from a parts store and re-used my gasket. little over an Hr To do the job. No re-flash either after replacement.

Qxu9xdcV59lCg.gif

Last edited:
Busy today. Weather finally picked up so a quick wash and then a light polish cut, a finishing cut and then a coat of sealant. Only done roof, spoiler and bonnet / lights today but it looks and feels so much better.

Tomorrow it's tar and glue removal from the sides / bumpers and the fine DA disc for the tighter spots.

Also reminded how therapeutic it is making pretty patterns in the polish with the DA machine :)

Then it's time for glass , plastics and then wheels.

20230507_175440.jpg 20230507_175450.jpg 20230507_175440.jpg 20230507_175450.jpg 20230507_182642.jpg

Today was a good day for the Fiesta. Went to a buddies shop and he helped me replace my axles and axle seals. One seal was bad so I replaced both. Also located the source of my boost leak. Got full boost back on the way home. Should have time on Tuesday to hit up the DIY shop and do my charge pipes as well as my rear sway bar install. Also had my replacement crashbar cut up so I can use the piece that attaches to the core support to mount my BA intercooler with my TB crash bar. Should be able to finally do my radiator and crash bar in the coming weeks.

Over the weekend found some time to get mine back on the road. 🤘🏼 CSF Mountune radiator ✅ took about 3.5 hours.

Attachments

I finished my clutch install.

whoosh stage 3, what a PITA doing a clutch swap on this vehicle. Also replaced axle seals, changed the trans fluid, obviously, and changed the motor oil.

@TyphoonFiST i didn’t end up having to get a flywheel, mine was luckily in working order, I just resurfaced it with a wheel and good to go.

great tip on checking the DMF, thanks.

Did my hot side charge pipe and rear swaybar today. $25 for the work plus a tire patch at my diy shop. Also noticed my rear shocks are totally blown doing the swaybar. Gotta get those BC's installed ASAP. So far the rear swaybar made a noticable improvement with handling even with blown shocks. Next week I'll do the cold side pipe when I do the front end stuff... Radiator, crash bar and core support.

Attachments

Ford Community Posts