Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I'm gonna end up doing a vacuum blow off valve. I still have the stock bypass valve with one of those adaptors and the ECU is basically making the venting happen. A vacuum blow off valve won't exhibit that behavior.
I did the Turbosmart Veeport in the symposer location. I have thought about going to the HKS though.

I'd recommend using whoosh's MAP sensor adapter and leave the turbosmart one in the box.

Last edited:
I did the Turbosmart Veeport in the symposer location. I have thought about going to the HKS though.

I'd recommend using whoosh's MAP sensor adapter and leave the turbosmart one in the box.
I ended up finding a new open box turbosmart dual port kompact on eBay. Even comes with the defender plug. Might need to track down some some bolts to attach it to the turbo.

My Turbosmart blow off valve came in today. Wasn't too difficult to install on a jack stand. 1 bolt was difficult to get but the vacuum hose routing was the easiest part. got a defender plug in the kit as well so no codes to deal with. Sound is less annoying than the stock bypass valve with a spacer. So far I'm not seeing the same weird frequent venting I was experiencing with the stock setup. Those vacuum blow off valves are supposedly discontinued so this was a great find. That Boomba spacer is gonna have a special place in the garbage bin.

1686788166314.png

1686788108930.png 1686787887421.png

dhminer

2000 Post Club
My Turbosmart blow off valve came in today. Wasn't too difficult to install on a jack stand. 1 bolt was difficult to get but the vacuum hose routing was the easiest part. got a defender plug in the kit as well so no codes to deal with. Sound is less annoying than the stock bypass valve with a spacer. So far I'm not seeing the same weird frequent venting I was experiencing with the stock setup. Those vacuum blow off valves are supposedly discontinued so this was a great find. That Boomba spacer is gonna have a special place in the garbage bin.

View attachment 56381

View attachment 56380 View attachment 56379
I realize this is a “no shit, Sherlock” comment but make sure that vacuum line is secured where it can’t contact any hot parts. Mechanical BOV FTW!

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I realize this is a “no shit, Sherlock” comment but make sure that vacuum line is secured where it can’t contact any hot parts. Mechanical BOV FTW!
What would my veeport symposer be? I thought it was a vacuum. Line goes to the map sensor adapter

Got my 3rd revision from my tuner today..... 23.4psi in 3rd gear feels a bit spicy. Gonna love the car when shes fully dialed in. So far she runs like a top with the tunes. That Blow off valve upgrade is absolute icing on the cake. Going south this weekend so well see what kind of MPG I get on the long drive.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I drove it! Friend also let me drive his speed 3, it’s good but FiST is better :cool:
Were you driving on gravel or pavement? Either way it looks like a good time!
It seems like everyone I meet who has a speed 3 has issues with it, which is a bummer because it looks pretty fun

Think I let these parts marinate in our small apartment for long enough! :ROFLMAO:

Finally got the Whoosh V3 Intercooler and Mountune splitter installed. I’ve been a little on the fence watching the fresh discussion on intercooler related turbo lag etc. but it barely feels any different in that regard. Will pay closer attention to things tomorrow (And post an installed in the daylight pic!) (added!)

After all my front end damage the tech through the insurance / crash repair location literally put everything back together with those plastic push clips. Absolute nightmare to get apart on a time crunch.

CB539087-D2B1-40CF-92B7-060459CADD8B.jpeg
A999BB34-4504-4F48-93D8-C2C785889F78.jpeg
BEAD92EB-8AED-468A-90B0-83A3FFC6CA38.jpeg

Last edited:

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Were you driving on gravel or pavement? Either way it looks like a good time!
It seems like everyone I meet who has a speed 3 has issues with it, which is a bummer because it looks pretty fun
My speed6 turbo took a shit at 120k. Dumped oil all into the intake tract. Loved that car though!