Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got my second revision and went from making 13[si to 17psi. Already feels much better. Car is still doing that abnormal bypass valve venting but my tuner says thats the ECU reacting to the higher then stock boost targets. That will be tweaked some more and is already a little better then the 1st revision. Ill just roll with the maps as I do each revision untill shes dialed in. I also found this gem of a brake kit 2 hr away from my area that I'm scooping up on Sunday. Guy is asking $700 for the whole kit and they clear stock wheels with a 15" spacer included.

View attachment 56278
What car are they off of? Do they fit on Stock rotors? I hope they work out let us know!

Installed my Stoptech rear brained brake lines I had sitting for weeks. I noticed the slide pin boots on the left side were already cracking. I got the pumaspeed kit and came with new boots and pins. I used silicone paste and idk if that made it crack. Should I replace the boots or should they be fine ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed my Stoptech rear brained brake lines I had sitting for weeks. I noticed the slide pin boots on the left side were already cracking. I got the pumaspeed kit and came with new boots and pins. I used silicone paste and idk if that made it crack. Should I replace the boots or should they be fine ?
These new lines are Brained? Interesting C5hL7OSWyACFW.gif

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Just spent a week in Portland Oregon. Saw many fiesta st and focus st’s. These cars are built for roads like that. Speed limits rarely got over 55mph. Tight, twisty and hilly. I would not consider going larger than a whoosh hybrid if I lived there and I would argue tuned stock turbo makes more sense than upgrading at all.

Being that I don’t live there it’s hard for me to not consider an S280. Speed limits here are 70mph, and I often cruise at 80, and I don’t hit a lot of curves.

I haven’t replaced mine. Pretty sure you can order the boots (fairly inexpensive) at a local auto parts store. A few months ago when I thought I had a sticking slide pin I was checking the my boots out. I’d say replace them as you don’t want a sticky caliper from dust/ water getting in there.

What car are they off of? Do they fit on Stock rotors? I hope they work out let us know!
They come off a Renault megain RS. for rotors youll use 11.8" SVT Focus rotors. I don't remember what pads they use but the brakes clear stock wheels with 15" spacers up front. One of the main selling points with this kit is they work with the stock brake lines. I'm doing SS lines all around so I'll have a much firmer pedal feel.

1nsanity

Premium Account
Been running Oem intake to crossover and oem cat and exhaust with the Hybrid for the past couple of years. Decided to change things up a bit with a retune. Started with the Whoosh intake and induction hose, and although really opened things up a bit, was a bit to noticeable for my preference. I prefer flying under the radar…

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Been running Oem intake to crossover and oem cat and exhaust with the Hybrid for the past couple of years. Decided to change things up a bit with a retune. Started with the Whoosh intake and induction hose, and although really opened things up a bit, was a bit to noticeable for my preference. I prefer flying under the radar…
That's sold by aFe, correct?

Got my second revision and went from making 13[si to 17psi. Already feels much better. Car is still doing that abnormal bypass valve venting but my tuner says thats the ECU reacting to the higher then stock boost targets.
what’s the story behind this? A boost bleed issue is what you’re experiencing?

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Multiple Choice Question...

You have a problem with the intermittent wipers stopping with each turn signal flash. BCM code is "Front Wiper Park Position Switch: Signal Stuck High". Is it the...
A) LED Turn Signal Mods
B) Wiper Park Switch (inside the motor)
C) BCM
D) Wiring harness fault
E) Wiper Stalk Switch or Steering Wheel Clock Spring
F) Bad LED Headlights

Copy & paste the text below, or zoom in for the explanation.

If you guessed the letter f, you win! You'll receive a brand new noogie by mail come February 31st. The LED headlights have a built-in circuit that prevents computers from warning about a burned out headlamp. Like adding load resistors to the turn sig circuit, it generates current. The circuit in both lamps had gone bad; was dumping excess power in rapid pulses, off to ground; messing with BCM function.

Today I drove 2 hours to pick up this BBK from a Renault Megane RS. The Euro guys do this swap with Focus SVT rotors. EBC sells pads for these brakes in Europe. I'm pairing with some SS lines and some Castrol SRF React brake fluid. This will be a nice brake upgrade for some back roads driving and light track use.

Attachments

what’s the story behind this? A boost bleed issue is what you’re experiencing?
I'm gonna end up doing a vacuum blow off valve. I still have the stock bypass valve with one of those adaptors and the ECU is basically making the venting happen. A vacuum blow off valve won't exhibit that behavior.

the duke

Today I drove 2 hours to pick up this BBK from a Renault Megane RS. The Euro guys do this swap with Focus SVT rotors. EBC sells pads for these brakes in Europe. I'm pairing with some SS lines and some Castrol SRF React brake fluid. This will be a nice brake upgrade for some back roads driving and light track use.
You need to drill the rotors I thought though. I don’t think the rotors are a straight swap.

pixelzombie

Got my second revision and went from making 13[si to 17psi. Already feels much better. Car is still doing that abnormal bypass valve venting but my tuner says thats the ECU reacting to the higher then stock boost targets. That will be tweaked some more and is already a little better then the 1st revision. Ill just roll with the maps as I do each revision untill shes dialed in. I also found this gem of a brake kit 2 hr away from my area that I'm scooping up on Sunday. Guy is asking $700 for the whole kit and they clear stock wheels with a 15" spacer included.

View attachment 56278
What kind of coil overs are those?