What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Off tipic but. [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] delete your old mail your in box is full.

Ok back on topic.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Member ID
I just had my Injen cat-back exhaust installed. I love this thing. I know a lot of you guys aren't fond of the single tip, but I personally think it looks great and the sound, in my opinion, is the best (next to Cobb's exhaust, of course).

View attachment 3594
I agree this imo is the best sounding aftermarket exhaust. This may very well be my next purchase for spring. Who did you buy from?

Member ID
I agree this imo is the best sounding aftermarket exhaust. This may very well be my next purchase for spring. Who did you buy from?
I bought it here: http://store.newlevelmotorsports.com/injenses9016.html

Total price after tax was $604 and change. Free shipping. They were great to work with (very attentive to my nagging about when I would receive a tracking number). It took a week from my order date to receive the exhaust.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Member ID
I bought it here: http://store.newlevelmotorsports.com/injenses9016.html

Total price after tax was $604 and change. Free shipping. They were great to work with (very attentive to my nagging about when I would receive a tracking number). It took a week from my order date to receive the exhaust.
Cool thanks... bookmarked. Couple Questions, do you hear drone from 2500 to 4000rpm? Is this connected to stock dp or aftermarket? And are you using stock or cobb hangers?

Member ID
Love the single tip. Do they make a non burnt tip?
A non-burnt tip option wasn't available via New Level Motorsports, but I do believe it is possible to get the exhaust without a burnt tip.

If you go to Mod Bargain's website they have an option to select a "raw unfinished single tip"
(http://www.modbargains.com/injen-cat-back-exhaust-ford-fiesta-st.htm)

Cool thanks... bookmarked. Couple Questions, do you hear drone from 2500 to 4000rpm? Is this connected to stock dp or aftermarket? And are you using stock or cobb hangers?
- There is barely any drone between 2500 and 4000 rpm. The cabin at cruising speed remains relatively quiet unless you get on the throttle.
- I am using the stock down pipe
- I am using Cobb hangers

[cheers]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Member ID
A non-burnt tip option wasn't available via New Level Motorsports, but I do believe it is possible to get the exhaust without a burnt tip.

If you go to Mod Bargain's website they have an option to select a "raw unfinished single tip"
(http://www.modbargains.com/injen-cat-back-exhaust-ford-fiesta-st.htm)

- There is barely any drone between 2500 and 4000 rpm. The cabin at cruising speed remains relatively quiet unless you get on the throttle.
- I am using the stock down pipe
- I am using Cobb hangers

[cheers]
Hopefully non appears after break in. My 2jr 3" cbe had massive drone in that rpm range and i think it was mainly because of the bigger piping, dont wanna make that mistake again so please lmk if you start to experience drone in the cabin. Thanks.

Member ID
I went from a 6" subwoofer in an amplified tube with a 100 watt amp inside to this bad mutha:

Digital Designs 12" Subwoofer powered by:

Power Acoustik Reaper 2000 watt Amplifier

Then came the issue of it sliding around. I purchased 4x 3" corner braces, drilled holes through the (hollow, as it turns out) cargo shelf, used 2" long #10 machine screws, then secured the other size with 4x drilled out electrical panel backings, some washers, and nylon locking nuts. It's now very snug. And it bumps. Oh lawdy does it bump. The downside: I lost about 75% of my trunk space. Worth it.[coolsmile]

Finished product:

Member ID
Hopefully non appears after break in. My 2jr 3" cbe had massive drone in that rpm range and i think it was mainly because of the bigger piping, dont wanna make that mistake again so please lmk if you start to experience drone in the cabin. Thanks.
I'll report back as I put on more miles on the exhaust!

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Bought my j-line I c and all the hoses and clamps to make it work. Just gotta take apart the car and fab brackets.. Stage 2 here I come!

Member ID
[MENTION=562]morel[/MENTION]

Damn.

(I'm pretty jealous over here)