Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
just put a rubber glove inside the hose. who pays $35 to block the sound. lol

I used a sock.
#1 remove fiesta badge.
#2 remove spare tire.
#3 put sock in noise tube.
#4 remove front tag bracket

Fiesta owners first week starter kit, lol.

I did later block is all off because its stupid, in the way, and ugly. It also doesn't do performance any favors.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I used a sock.
#1 remove fiesta badge.
#2 remove spare tire.

I did later block is all off because its stupid, in the way, and ugly. It also doesn't do performance any favors.
I did all this the first day i had the car sans the sock. Which i am doing now thanks!

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
So i installed my j line today... under wot the charge temps are about 10 degrees over ambient all the way to redline even in 4th and 5th gear. Also this is the absolute biggest intercooler that will fit our cars seriusly the ic pushes rides on the bottom inner edge of the bumper. At idle the charge temps seem to climb a bit more but, i think thats because i removed almost every heat shield behind the bumper to fit the ic. So tomorrow im gonna take it back apart and see if installing some of the shields helps it.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
So i installed my j line today... under wot the charge temps are about 10 degrees over ambient all the way to redline even in 4th and 5th gear. Also this is the absolute biggest intercooler that will fit our cars seriusly the ic pushes rides on the bottom inner edge of the bumper.
Give me a couple weeks or a month or so. I'll be posting some wicked pics that should have you guys drooling ( I know its got me drooling ). Someone is finally answering my prayers as far as intercooler fitment and they are going to do it for an epic price.

In the mean time. POST SOME PICS. That J-line is in a couple cars now, but we have very littles pics on what it fits like...

I'm a J-line fan. (For the moment :) )

caliboy15

Give me a couple weeks or a month or so. I'll be posting some wicked pics that should have you guys drooling ( I know its got me drooling ). Someone is finally answering my prayers as far as intercooler fitment and they are going to do it for an epic price.

In the mean time. POST SOME PICS. That J-line is in a couple cars now, but we have very littles pics on what it fits like...

Nice! I got excited on that "epic price"

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club

When i get it in the air later i will get some pics of the install. For the price its bar none the best deal out there and not hard to fit. I have a lot of experience modding cars (thanks to building so many mustangs over the years) though.

I used a sock.
#1 remove fiesta badge.
#2 remove spare tire.

1) Yep
2) No way
3) I bought the Boomba, cuz easy boost gauge hookup :)
4) Picked my FiST up in Kentucky, so no front bracket!