Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

No drone at cruising speeds, or barely any. Like at all. The exhaust is still new so it may get louder with more miles. I'm using the stock DP

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
You just sold me on the injen exhaust lol. I love the single tip. I'm not really a fan of dual tips unless it's a true dual exhaust.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Im on the fence between cobb and injen. I have the magnaflow and love it but i want that crackle pop on deceleration and the Magnaflow doesn't give me that. Just the occasional pop but i need more crackle pop and not only on high rpm but low rpm cruising. Do you get that crackle pop on cruising decel?

There is a noticeable burble on deceleration. I was hoping to get some sound clips this weekend but a Pineapple Express storm is blanketing Northern California at the moment. Hopefully next weekend I can get something together.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Im on the fence between cobb and injen. I have the magnaflow and love it but i want that crackle pop on deceleration and the Magnaflow doesn't give me that. Just the occasional pop but i need more crackle pop and not only on high rpm but low rpm cruising. Do you get that crackle pop on cruising decel?
Straight pipe will give u that LoL, but seriously no drone and lots of crackle is going to be hard to have both..

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Cobbs does from what I hear, at least.
The FSWERKs crackles too, but it's not that noticeable. Both are pretty much the exact same exhaust. My FS is pretty broken in now after about 15K miles on it, it drones a bit more then when it was newer, but it does a nice pop between shifts a good amount especially in the cold.

Didnt do anything yet except drive to work but I set up an appt for tint today at 3 and also put in an order at mod bargains for a cobb accessport, cobb rmm, cobb shift knob, atp catless dp, and an injen intake. Only my 10th day owning the car.

Ordered a Cobb RMM and white/red knob today.

Only other purchases I've made so far were winter tires/steelies back in January from Tire Rack. Have owned the car for just under a month now. Absolutely love it!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Congrats

Only other purchases I've made so far were winter tires/steelies back in January from Tire Rack. Have owned the car for just under a month now. Absolutely love it!

Nice, Im at 10 days of owning mine and just ordered a bunch of stuff.

Thanks! Wish we'd either get some real snow here so I can have fun, or warm weather so I can put the summer wheels/tires back on.

LT Berzerker

Thanks! Wish we'd either get some real snow here so I can have fun, or warm weather so I can put the summer wheels/tires back on.
God do I ever wish.... Just want summer... Sick of not being able to wash off all the winter grime on the car :(

meFiSTo

Finally dropped the car off today at Cantrell Motorsports in Bellevue for a series of installations in prep for HPDE track days this year. On Colin's plate for installation over the next couple of weeks:
  • Quaife LSD
  • BC Type BR coilovers (and alignment)
  • StopTech teflon brake lines
  • tow hooks front and back
  • Misc. other things like Cobb exhaust hangers, Boomba SS delete, Cobb AP mounting

For assessment and possible custom work:
  • Mocal oil cooler
  • PCV blow by OCC
  • brake cooling fins or ducts
  • fire extinguisher mounting

Engine bay was basically updated in the fall by the dealer with MP215, FMIC, quick shifter, induction hose.

Once this is all together, I'll do a short build thread. I'll add notes there once it's prepped for track completely (suspension dialed up for track, carbotech pads, water/water wetter, etc. still to come), with perhaps some track day in car cams and paddock pics.

Looking forward to getting out with some of the local kids to see how this handles track demands.