Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Finished installing my boomba spacers. I broke my at sensor (whatever that is) during the install so waiting a bit for it to dry before taking my first test run.

Chris G

Participated in a dyno day with the local ST group. It was cool getting a baseline number since I am 100% stock power wise. I ended up putting down 170whp/200wtq on a Mustang dyno with the ambient temp. being about 90-95. Not bad.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
DAVE, nice use of a factory style tow hook:)

Did you have fun making the hole in the bumper?

I toasted a lot of bits drilling my strap bolt holes so not many to sharpen, add to the pile at least, must be 3 sets worth of bits as never get around to it:)

Actually it wasn't too bad at all.
Just drilled a 1/8 pilot hole then a 1/4 hole (new bits) then used a hole saw.

Dave

From rockauto? Hows the dust and stopping power?
After a day of fairly wet driving, they're certainly an improvement over the stock rotors and front pads. Picked them up from RockAuto and can't speak highly enough for their shipping and customer service. Plan on upgrading the lines and fluid here in the near future, after I get replacement wheels. If you're on the fence, so far it certainly seems like it's worth it for the cash.

Never had em burn out before, but thanks. [emoji106]

Edit: I did some research as you made me curious. I found cases of both Lamin X and Headlight Armor both burning around 3 years. But only yellow. So it doesn't seem to matter which brand you order.
Right on. I've seen many cases of the LaminX burning out in less than a year. I might be biased because I currently have Headlight Armor films but I think they're a better product.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Dave,
I did not think of using a hole say but switched to stepped bit for the front hole and it was not bad but the hole in the rear was a bear, maybe I changed the temper of the metal when I welded in the filler for the notched bumper, it was close to a weld, I dulled quite a few bits on that hole.

I did not think of using a hole saw and I have a bunch of them, bi-metal, good ones, duh!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today?

Sub and amp finally installed!
Sub is an Energy ENC10B hooked to a Kenwood KAC-5001PS

Edit: Sorry it's so filthy

meFiSTo

got my wet track wheels on the car...

The Discount Tire crew mounted my wet track tires and bolted them to the car today. With that, I did a short write up about the car's situation in the "build" section. Click here to have a look.

Here's a pic.

Finished installing my boomba spacers. I broke my at sensor (whatever that is) during the install so waiting a bit for it to dry before taking my first test run.
Well I'll be anxious to hear the verdict but my Tuner warned me many times to not install these spacers for I would get heat soaked after the first hard pull. Can you data log it for records?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Peeled the green plastidip off my car and realized I like the original color of the wheel better. First time seeing the car with the original color of the wheels on it. And sorry for the terrible photo. There's a bright ass light right above my car.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Love the 5 spoke Sport Edition
When I first got them and put the green dip on them I didn't know if I'd like them or not. But this original color is awesome. I love them more than with the green on them. I'll definitely be keeping them as my summer wheel. They're pretty light too, compared to the stockers obviously.

Received my Active Shift Designs Accelerator Pedal Lift Spacer from Modbargains today and got it installed (haven't driven it yet):

Definetly more power. The car feels like a different car to me. It accelerates faster with less lag. The non catted is rated about 3 hp more but I wanted to stay green with the catted version. Taking the old one out took some time. I found heating the oxygen sensors with a mini torch & the same with the bolts connecting the cat to the exhaust was the best way to break them free. Just keep the torch on the metal part of the sensor & stay away from the wire. Once you have the old one out putting the new one in is easy. It took me about 4 hours total. Money well spent !