What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

cxwrench

Member ID
Installed a GFB DV+. The shifts (under boost) are much more pleasant now. Much less lag between gears. It spins the tires even harder into 2nd now haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was just looking at those on Ron's site...might have to order one!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Member ID
More info? Is that under the lid of the center console/armrest? What "kit" or parts did you use?

Member ID
Got obsessive compulsive with the wheels

While rotating the tires, I thought I’d repaint the calipers, wash the insides of the wheels and dress the tires. My car came with the silver wheels but I got some Rado takeoffs and painted the calipers. Some of the calipers paint got dull and chipped and it bugged the bejesus out of me. It took me forever.

Attachments

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Member ID
You should do a write up. Looks like a very clean install. Awesome place to put the display. Great job.
We got the install finalized on a the E30 content analyzer.

I filled up this morning without testing the [emoji535] at the pump (tested @ E80 3 weeks ago). Guess method of calculating the mix is pretty good [emoji41]

Boot up
http://i.imgur.com/srrwJZFh.gif

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Member ID
You should do a write up. Looks like a very clean install. Awesome place to put the display. Great job.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
We took lots of pictures for the official install directions.

Sensor goes right behind the pcm on the battery box and there's only 12-15" of added fuel line. It's a little difficult removing the stock fuel line because of the angle, but not too bad.

The hardest part of the install will be running the sensor signal wire from the engine compartment through to the display. I already had wires in place for other things, and it was still a little tricky.

I'm going to run this setup for a few weeks before we finalize it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Member ID
Got her some new shoes. Classy women love new shoes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Member ID
Took the ST to see the Goldrush Rally come through town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
Dropped my Thermal off to be ceramic coated titanium except for the tips......[thumb]...should be back in a week! maybe sooner! ill post pics when its done! [wrenchin]

cxwrench

Member ID
Got this and the Whoosh symposer delete in today...super quick shipping and sweet product. Thanks again to [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] ! I'll be installing the delete tomorrow or Friday, just did the hose today cuz it's so easy.