Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Just added two liters of Ravenol MTF-2 75W/80 fluid to my transmission. I should have done this a long time ago! Buttery smooth shifting. Hopefully will help with first gear not wanting to engage when getting going from a stop.

Its been a busy couple weeks for my FiST.

First was a trip to Tail of the Dragon which was absolutely incredible. I don't know if there's a better car for that road. Drove 600+ miles, ripped the dragon, and took us home with no issues at all. I even ran into another FiST on the run up.

The weekend after that was my first AutoX event and a double header at that (I took 1st and 3rd in the novice classes Saturday/Sunday!)

Then it was time for a long overdue bath and installing the Octane Academy badges as well as removing the Fiesta badge from the back. I only kinda fucked up removing the fiesta badge :cautious:

And I have a Ramair filter and SpecD Smoked Tail Lights coming in a shipment from Ron later this week!

Attachments

Got the car 3 months ago. Finally got around to wrapping the roof and 15% tint. Also had them throw on the stripes on the hood. I ended up taking the red stripe off because I painted the calipers blue and it didn’t really match. Anyway here are some pics

Can kind of see the blue brakes in this pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not today but did it over the weekend. Installed a v1 intercooler and it’s been great!! Weather has been in the 80s here and the intake temp hasn’t gone past 4-5 degree over ambient. It only heat soaks to about 12-15 degrees over at idle or in traffic but cools down very fast after you start moving. It’s weird cause I noticed that the temp actually goes down when I’m on boost.

Also put a car seat in my car this weekend cause my wife is traveling and I’m on daddy duties. Who says this car can’t baby?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Got the car 3 months ago. Finally got around to wrapping the roof and 15% tint. Also had them throw on the stripes on the hood. I ended up taking the red stripe off because I painted the calipers blue and it didn’t really match. Anyway here are some pics

Can kind of see the blue brakes in this pic

How much did that run ya if you dont mind?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Put on some Whoosh Poly hangers....I will say it's a very tight fit on the Thermal R &D exhaust. Found a bag of these little yum yums in the envelope for the hangers....I see what you did there Ronny...Jelly beans....Jelly bean colored hangers....hehe.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How much did that run ya if you dont mind?

The tint was $270 with windshield strip. The roof was $300 plus $20 for the hood. They didn’t really do a great job around the antenna so I’m kind of pissed, but he said it was the best he could do.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
The tint was $270 with windshield strip. The roof was $300 plus $20 for the hood. They didn’t really do a great job around the antenna so I’m kind of pissed, but he said it was the best he could do.

I cant tell from the pics there are defects around the antenna but it look really nice bro. I'll have to add this to future mods. I have red calipers so that red stripe would be staying put.

I cant tell from the pics there are defects around the antenna but it look really nice bro. I'll have to add this to future mods. I have red calipers so that red stripe would be staying put.

Thanks! I should have done red calipers. It’s so common though haha