Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Awesome! I actually like the stock rims, they are different to any other rim and suit the car really well IMO. [emoji106][emoji108]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
They most certainly are not the most horrific wheels I've ever seen from the factory, but I would have MUCH preferred the 'parts bin' multi-spoke 'Focus Rally' wheels in the same size right from the factory instead.

Sadly, and ironically, now one cannot even buy those new anymore

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Forgot pictures but the hose sleeves are on order just couldn’t wait lol, tight fit but really straight forward install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check the direction of your check valve. Mine was on backwards and that could have really bad!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Flashed back to stock tune from E30. Honestly isn't as noticeable as I thought.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Sacrilege! Heretic! :giggle:

Are you really stock other than the plugs and the tune?
Yes. I had a drop in filter but made zero difference so I went back to paper.

Car makes way more torque on E30 but the window for that is so small and my daily commute is all highway. Still fun in all 5 turns I make to work even when stock. I could see myself staying on my 93 tune most of the time until I get an S280. Timing my fill ups for E30 for 200whp isn't really worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Business6

Went from summer

To winter :(

Gotta say that, despite being on ~10lb heavier wheels with snow tires, the steering response is amazing on the lower profile. I'm considering removing the 205/50s next spring and getting a new set of 205/45s because it's that different. Aesthetically I adore the 205/50s, though.

cxwrench

The muffler was hitting the Curt hitch mount at certain times. Mostly cornering and not rough pavement. A friend w/ the same Curt and the same rack on his ST suggested something and I changed it up a bit, ended up w/ this. Seems like the zip tie at the bottom on the post coming out of the muffler had the biggest effect. Keeps the hanger from sliding. The upper ones help as well I think. Total hack but it works!

Switched out the M/T drag radials 205/50r15 to the stock spare tire size 185/60R15 for the winter driving and I have to say I think I felt safer with my drag radials. Traction is non existent on the 185/60R15 Hankook H426.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Went from summer

To winter :(

Gotta say that, despite being on ~10lb heavier wheels with snow tires, the steering response is amazing on the lower profile. I'm considering removing the 205/50s next spring and getting a new set of 205/45s because it's that different. Aesthetically I adore the 205/50s, though.
That amount of drop is perfect imo. What did it take to achieve that?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

hmm zip ties for hitch clunk preventer. gonna try that. made another payment, got 8 of them badboys left. only got 26k on it. might actually make it!

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
The muffler was hitting the Curt hitch mount at certain times. Mostly cornering and not rough pavement. A friend w/ the same Curt and the same rack on his ST suggested something and I changed it up a bit, ended up w/ this. Seems like the zip tie at the bottom on the post coming out of the muffler had the biggest effect. Keeps the hanger from sliding. The upper ones help as well I think. Total hack but it works!

I use hose clamps just like that for mine