Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

pixelzombie

I tried to install LED back up lights but this is the 2nd pair that are too thick for the socket. The info for the 2016 FiST needs to be updated as both sellers indicated they would fit the 2016 model.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I tried to install LED back up lights but this is the 2nd pair that are too thick for the socket. The info for the 2016 FiST needs to be updated as both sellers indicated they would fit the 2016 model.
What Bulb is the Replacement for the rear?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have something very similar to this except they are for the Spec D led light assemblies.....great reverse light!

JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2000 Lumens 360-Degree Shine 921 912 90-EX Chipsets LED Bulbs For Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGK6QDW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_M5rjEb7XWMGYB

pixelzombie

I have something very similar to this except they are for the Spec D led light assemblies.....great reverse light!

JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2000 Lumens 360-Degree Shine 921 912 90-EX Chipsets LED Bulbs For Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGK6QDW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_M5rjEb7XWMGYB

Thanks for the heads up. Those are reasonably priced, what year is your ST?

brbauer2

Switched back to OEM wiper blades after giving some Rain-X ones a try for The last few months. The driver side broke off the adapter a couple days ago while on the highway, so never using that junk again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Stressed about my car lol. Snapped the engine support bolt on the rear engine mount the goes through the chassis into the mount and into the trans. Bolt snapped into the threads of the transmission at 50ft pounds. Got the bolt out with an easy out, now I am just waiting on tasca to deliver the new bolt... I have a m10 - 1.25 tap, same as the bolt, I am going to use to clean the threads out of the trans and hope that they are okay. Anyone have advice I'd greatly appreciate and please wish me luck!

Nothing, just looking at things to add to the part list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't keep up with all the coolant leaks on top of brakes and oil changes tyres air and pollen filters ECT.. only mods I have are Cobb engine mount, metal coolant tank and oil Catch Can lol. Now I have a gaping hole in a heater hose on one of the short tubes joined to the T section back of engine near battery [emoji37]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Went to the junkyard for a bumper cover but it was already gone, managed to pick up one turbomac from it.

Don’t know how the hell he was running a 245/35/17 without flares. Hope he made it out okay tho.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Went to the junkyard for a bumper cover but it was already gone, managed to pick up one turbomac from it.

Don’t know how the hell he was running a 245/35/17 without flares. Hope he made it out okay tho.

HOLY S**T!! [crazyeye]

At first, until I got to that last sentence, I thought that was YOUR car!! [ohcrap]

Stressed about my car lol. Snapped the engine support bolt on the rear engine mount the goes through the chassis into the mount and into the trans. Bolt snapped into the threads of the transmission at 50ft pounds. Got the bolt out with an easy out, now I am just waiting on tasca to deliver the new bolt... I have a m10 - 1.25 tap, same as the bolt, I am going to use to clean the threads out of the trans and hope that they are okay. Anyone have advice I'd greatly appreciate and please wish me luck!
Retapped and waiting for Tasca delivery hope she slaps back together🙏

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
B6es with factory springs??

Now that it seems I cannot trust Panda Motorworks, that is what I will probably end up with as well. [:(]
Yessir, working on some 1/4" spacers as well for the front and rear to get a tiny bit of lift. What happened with Panda?

HOLY S**T!! [crazyeye]

At first, until I got to that last sentence, I thought that was YOUR car!! [ohcrap]
Everyone is thinking that, I posted this on IG and got so many “Are you okay?” Dms. Also apparently the car has fiberglass back windows If you look close enough.