Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I know it might be crazy to some, but I got promoted at the fire department in January and my ST is my daily driver, so I added lights and a siren to it for responding to EMS and fire calls. I routed all the wiring to a board I installed next to the spare to keep it nice and organized. If I could get away without the light on the roof I would, but unfortunately it's a requirement here in PA at the moment.

View: https://youtu.be/ny5dnf1TvPk
Looks great! I thought it was illegal to have these kinda lights on a civilian car? I didn't know you could use a regular vehicle for that kinda work.

borborpa

Premium Account
Looks great! I thought it was illegal to have these kinda lights on a civilian car? I didn't know you could use a regular vehicle for that kinda work.
It all depends on where you live. In Pennsylvania, most of our fire departments are volunteer, and the ambulance in my town is also volunteer. So we are allowed to have lights (depending on your position) in order to respond faster.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Changed out to my winter/rally working wheel/tire setup, since I blew out the passenger front OEM Pilot Sport AS/3, and probably cracked/bent the OEM wheel on a TOTALLY unseen CRATER on RT. 202 & RT. 413 intersection when it was absolutely PITCH BLACK and raining out. [:(]

Thanks A LOT PennDOT for 'keeping up' on the roads around here, and 'kudos' also to Ford for putting rubber band profile tires on these cars. [:(!]

At least those tires have ~13K miles on them (and the wheel was already curbed pretty bad), and I was going to dump the whole stock setup for some Dekagrams, or even some 16x7 1.2s (now that there is a USA distributor once again) with some at least /50 profile tires on them, for my 'intermediate' wheel setup. [wink]

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Changed out to my winter/rally working wheel/tire setup, since I blew out the passenger front OEM Pilot Sport AS/3, and probably cracked/bent the OEM wheel on a TOTALLY unseen CRATER on RT. 202 & RT. 413 intersection when it was absolutely PITCH BLACK and raining out. [:(]

Thanks A LOT PennDOT for 'keeping up' on the roads around here, and 'kudos' also to Ford for putting rubber band profile tires on these cars. [:(!]

At least those tires have ~13K miles on them (and the wheel was already curbed pretty bad), and I was going to dump the whole stock setup for some Dekagrams, or even some 16x7 1.2s (now that there is a USA distributor once again) with some at least /50 profile tires on them, for my 'intermediate' wheel setup. [wink]
Who’s this TD distributor you speak of? I vote you grab some dekagrams! Let me know if you want to see them (off the car) in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
It all depends on where you live. In Pennsylvania, most of our fire departments are volunteer, and the ambulance in my town is also volunteer. So we are allowed to have lights (depending on your position) in order to respond faster.
Makes much more sense. Thanks for the clarification. You gotta be one of the only "Fire Response" Fiesta ST's around.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Finally got my Damond Motorsports OCC installed today. Only dropped my wrench twice lol. Thanks to @TyphoonFiST for the great deal!
Checked my codes after my OCC install and saw this. Should I be concerned or is it just a by product of the install and I should just clear it? P0454

Attachments

SrsBsns

Checked my codes after my OCC install and saw this. Should I be concerned or is it just a by product of the install and I should just clear it? P0454
Did you just fill up your tank?

I just threw this code last week after adding 1/2 a tank. I cleared it and it hasn't come back. Car drives 100% normally.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Not really too sure
Did you just fill up your tank?

I just threw this code last week after adding 1/2 a tank. I cleared it and it hasn't come back. Car drives 100% normally.
don't know exactly when it came on since I haven't checked in a while. Usually check after I install a mod.

If you take a photo of the hole on the road and quote the damages they should pay to get the car fixed. Not sure if that exists in your country? Here in Australia I got my tyre cut on a sharp piece of tarmac that had been cut with a saw from road workers and they never covered it up properly for over night. Only to be told a week later that I could have got the council to pay for it. :(

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

LMFAO man I'd get thrown in jail and my car crushed for that here in Australia I reckon lol, super pussy sooks over here can't do anything with out getting in the shit.... [emoji37]

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Ordered Bridgestone RE71s because Hankook RS4s are on backorder. Looking forward to tracking them in a few weeks! They're going to replace the Conti ExtremeContact Sports that I bought last January -- good tires, but I was disappointed that they didn't last longer.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If you take a photo of the hole on the road and quote the damages they should pay to get the car fixed. Not sure if that exists in your country? Here in Australia I got my tyre cut on a sharp piece of tarmac that had been cut with a saw from road workers and they never covered it up properly for over night. Only to be told a week later that I could have got the council to pay for it. :(

I was going to check out if PennDOT has any program like this here (IF they would EVER pick up their phones!), but I very seriously doubt that, given how incompetent they are in general, and are ALWAYS claiming under-funding due to low taxes.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Who’s this TD distributor you speak of?

Phil's Tire Service located in Pine Bush, N.Y.
(At least they claim to be the current TD/Rimstock importer/distributor for this side of the pond, as of late August '19)

But IF you are looking for the Pro Rally TDs, you must go to O.D.D. Racing, as they have the distributorship on THAT specific wheel, with Phil's handling all of the 'tarmac' type wheels. [wink]