Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I saw they were on sale too. Ordered one too along with a whoosh intercooler. Should make for a nice little project to help pass the time.

Anyone know how much coolant I should pick up?
I grabbed two gallons for my mountune upgrade and still have a little left over after the bleed. I think the mountune’s internal volume is a bit larger then OEM but two gallons will do the trick.

I believe 2 gallons should be enough but I could be wrong
I grabbed two gallons for my mountune upgrade and still have a little left over after the bleed. I think the mountune’s internal volume is a bit larger then OEM but two gallons will do the trick.
Cool thanks!

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Took my car into Ford today to take care of some rattling up front, and they told me that my front brakes are shot, like completely donzo, at just under 17k miles. I'm not quite sure how that's possible. I've done zero track days or autocross, just street driving. They quoted me $500 for parts and replacement. I could use this time to upgrade them though. Any suggestions? I've never done brakes before. Should I try them myself or have someone do it?

Last edited:
Took my car into Ford today to take care of some rattling up front, and they told me that my front brakes are shot, like completely donzo, at just under 17k miles. I'm not quite sure how that's possible. I've done zero track days or autocross, just street driving. They quoted me $500 for parts and replacement. I could use this time to upgrade them though. Any suggestions? I've never done brakes before. Should I try them myself or have someone do it?
Do it yourself! Our brakes are pretty easy to burn through. I decided to change over to Hawk 5.0. Generally, people were happy with them with street driving (I am!) with the added benefit of less dust! It's not too bad of a job.

Here's a pretty good video that walks you through it:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5Q6-Ee0UQ

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Do it yourself! Our brakes are pretty easy to burn through. I decided to change over to Hawk 5.0. Generally, people were happy with them with street driving (I am!) with the added benefit of less dust! It's not too bad of a job.

Here's a pretty good video that walks you through it:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5Q6-Ee0UQ
Thanks a bunch! I'll definitely take a look.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Do you generally leave all of the ESC nannies ON all of the time, or did you turn them off every time you got in the car?

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Do you generally leave all of the ESC nannies ON all of the time, or did you turn them off every time you got in the car?
It is on the majority of the time, mostly since I forget to turn it off unless I'm preparing to do some aggressive driving. I use the COBB AP traction control as well. I made a separate post about it all, here: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/brake-woes.23731/

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ah!....not fully...but yes...it’s a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you find that the AC condenser can be moved around a bit? Mine rattles around with the Mountune radiator and I have been trying to understand if that is normal or not...

Crv

So, I could answer that 2 ways..

1-it’s been about 6 mos so it’s a little foggy but I do recall it took 2-3 attempts to get the condenser to seat tightly-I feel like there was a tab with a couple of bolts I had to loosen (on the radiator)to get the ac to seat then tighten back..

2-clip the apex, blip that throttle and somewhere between the slip angle and the downshift....you won’t hear the rattle anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstop replacements from rock auto have been great for me! Like 145$ for the pad and rotor kit for all 4 plus labor unless you want to do it yourself.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I was looking at slotted rotors and EBC redstuff on Whoosh, but I'll give those a look too! Love your pics btw
Powerstop replacements from rock auto have been great for me! Like 145$ for the pad and rotor kit for all 4 plus labor unless you want to do it yourself.

Got my Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro fogs from Whoosh today. Took a couple quick pics. I may want to adjust my fogs down just a little bit more, but I am insanely happy with the output. The width and detail it adds to the road and sides is phenomenal. Would recommend 10/10 if you like to have killer output.

Attachments