Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

SrsBsns

^^^Anyone who has installed these; Does this lip stay on the bumper over time, impacts/contact, and through big temperature swings? [dunno]
I haven't done any driving with it yet but I can post up in a few weeks to report how it's holding up. All the reviews and YouTube videos make it seem like it will hold up reasonably well and that the adhesive should be worry free. It was hot today when I installed it and let the lip sit in the sun for a bit before installing but didn't do any significant preparation aside from cleaning the bottom of the bumper.

I've been driving low cars for a while so I'm pretty comfortable that this won't get beat up since it won't be touching any curbs or anything. But honestly for $35, seems like it's worth the gamble.

I am really considering the ez lip and selling the maxton I have sitting...hmmm
I want the maxton but for the price, felt like I'd give this a shot first. Plus it's pretty flexible so I don't need to worry about breaking it.

the duke

^^^Anyone who has installed these; Does this lip stay on the bumper over time, impacts/contact, and through big temperature swings? [dunno]
On my old Mustang I had CDC sidescoops that were held on with 3M VHB automotive tape. I was flexing the sheetmetal trying to remove them. Had them at least a year or two. I'd imagine with proper cleaning and enough tape it should be fine.

SrsBsns

Where did you attach the glue so it sits horizontal like that? I looked it up and it seems the glue is positioned so the lip sits more vertical? Thinking of getting this but want to know how/where you mounted it.
There are two kits... the EZ lip and the EZ lip pro. I have the basic one. The pro lip looks bigger and looks like it installs at a more vertical angle.

I didn't modify or really do anything, just peeled the tape off the adhesive and then did my best to line it up with the front of the bumper.

The only part thats kind of tricky is where the bumper flares out and then comes back in, in front of the intercooler. For that I just lined it up there and pushed the lip to best match the curve. Pretty easy.

I love how you operate haha. Great deal! Been looking for those for awhile.
A lady local was selling the same ones for $260 and I offered 200 and she didn't budge lol.So found this set.And yeah I was looking for these for a while now and didn't wanna spend retail.

I’m jealous I need a set of the Osram tail lights! Where did you purchase and how much did you pay? From my understanding you can use 4 oem tail light harnesses. 2 from your oem lights and then purchase 2 from ford. Then splice them together in the middle so you have 2 male to male harnesses that you can just plug in. Hope it goes well, waiting to see completed install pics!
There was a Romanian website called carpartstuning that sold them for a real pretty penny, right around 450, but shipping was guaranteed and only took one month. They were beautifully packed, all the corners protected.

I'll have to try sourcing some bulb holder wiring. That's either going to be easy or very difficult being at a dealership.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Well - had to deal with these (2 of those effing Cobb hangers split), making it 3/4 in about 4 years. Adjustments.jpg
The examination of the fracture surface shows striations/beach marks suggesting a fatigue failure from vibrations, with the crack originating right at the upper hole. @whoosh’s (not really) orange jelly beans went in.

A pro tip: use a dead blow hammer to, ahem, assist with the installation on the upper hook. Sometimes there’s no substitute for brute force. I didn’t have one handy, so used a 5 lb club. A dumbbell prolly would’ve worked as well.

Last edited:

PunkST

2000 Post Club
20200627_174401.jpg 20200627_174407.jpg
Oil change, more bug juice, new used engine cover, new fuse box cover, went back to stock wing location, and i fixed my AC. It only had 10 psi in the lines. Def. not enough for the compressor to engage. So add that to the list that those hacks didn't fix right.