Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Weekend pic dump:

This was taken prior to the new center caps being installed.
IMG_4397.jpeg

Hatches doing hatch things. My custom spec'd leaf springs finally came in for my Jeep Cherokee XJ.
IMG_4436.jpeg

Upgrading the XJ's rear axle while installing the new suspension. The ST can't be jealous, it's got plenty of parts on the way too. :LOL:
IMG_4495.jpeg

About the same time that the XJ is ready to come out of the garage with fresh suspension and a head gasket for the Mercedes Turbo Diesel, the ST will be ready to go in for a Whoosh V3 Intercooler and perhaps, just maybe, a Hybrid Turbo. :geek:
IMG_4263.jpeg

View attachment 40429

The rim bore is an exact fit onto the cars center hub. yeah the titans 73 wheel bore allows the caps to sink in around
the cars center hub ! Had I realized, I would of went with Titans or recce 17x8 has the bigger center bore ..
There, we go! Glad we figured out the difference. Sorry yours don't fit :confused:

Finally loaded my E30 Dizzy tune I’ve had for 3 months just been lazy to get e85 and damn it pulls. Had my buddy who owns a FoST even say it pulls harder than his stage 1 haha. We were at a stop light and I was trying to look for the Ignition correction so I could monitor it when a cop pulls up and stops and stares for a bit but luckily he didn’t pull me over lol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I tell you what...if I worked at ATP. I'd be designing a better tab on their hotside pipe. Thought my Clutch was rattling around. NOPE...it was this tab that broke off .... repeatedly hitting the Hotside pipe. Thought I'd have a chance on putting in an LSD! DANG IT!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I appreciate the other options, Thermal in particular, but this one seems to be just right. I look forward to getting it on :D
I ordered a thermal.....65 days ago. Flowmaster was my 1st choice before I changed my mind last minute. Always loved the sound.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I tell you what...if I worked at ATP. I'd be designing a better tab on their hotside pipe. Thought my Clutch was rattling around. NOPE...it was this tab that broke off .... repeatedly hitting the Hotside pipe. Thought I'd have a chance on putting in an LSD! DANG IT!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
You don't need an excuse to get an LSD, but it helps. One thing is, you won't regret it. I certainly don't and mine is just a DD. Taking off on right turn on red is more pleasant. U turns are more fun... Okay, I guess those were some of MY excuses...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Installed a new backup camera since the latch button on the old camera stopped working. Also replaced the the license plate lights with the Dynamic LED lights from Whoosh Motorsports.

View attachment 40539
If you don’t have a backup camera standard would this be difficult to route into the stock screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk