Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sordove did a mini in and out clean...I forget how good my wheels look when clean....Nice and Bronzy.

Forgot about how nice my lights have a cutoff....thanks Northern lighting concepts!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
haha welcome to the south east (ish) coast...beautiful day, i think ill wash my car, 10 minutes later...RAIN, doh
I actually prefer to wash my car when it has already been wet all day from the rains.
During the salty season... which FEELS like six months out of the year, I actually put on my old motorcycle rain suit and wash the car IN the rain; focusing more on the underside and wheel wells.
Nothing accelerates the oxidation process more than heat and/or H²O.

I impulsively bought 1552 podium wheels in graphite (17x7.5 42mm offset) . It looks like the right tire size is 215 40 R17 but tires are limited in that size. With the offset increase (40-42 I think) can I get away with PS4S in 215 45 R17? Thanks for any help. I have a tuner to correct for the speedometer.

I'm convinced now, I need 215 40 tires. My ST will do less then 3K mi per year, I have a modern F150 for weather/split daily duties. I will get Blizzaks for the stock wheels. Yokohama ADVAN NEOVA AD08 R - SIZE: 215/40R17 look perfect but are back ordered. I'm okay with over tiring the car I want to get into autocross here in the Northeast looks like fun.

I send an email less than an hour after the purchase to switch the wheels to silver from graphite on a magnetic ST. I've never been a Blackwheel guy. When I saw Mountunes pick of my car with the silver wheels, I was in love. Again complete impulse, never do that, lol

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I send an email less than an hour after the purchase to switch the wheels to silver from graphite on a magnetic ST. I've never been a Blackwheel guy. When I saw Mountunes pick of my car with the silver wheels, I was in love. Again complete impulse, never do that, lol
Impulses are best done when inebriated/ Drunk...then when they do show up its a complete surprise * Maybe not the deduction in your Bank acct or credit card though!

Mikey456

I'm convinced now, I need 215 40 tires. My ST will do less then 3K mi per year, I have a modern F150 for weather/split daily duties. I will get Blizzaks for the stock wheels. Yokohama ADVAN NEOVA AD08 R - SIZE: 215/40R17 look perfect but are back ordered. I'm okay with over tiring the car I want to get into autocross here in the Northeast looks like fun.
I think the Falken Rt660 are available at tire rack. I have to wait a month for the Dunlop Dirrezza tires, which are supposed to last a little longer than the Falken tires.

I drove it to the track, removed the spare, grabbed my helmet, and started running laps. First time on-track with the FA 500s installed and the difference was immediate. Two sections are specifically hard on right fronts and I have the camber close. Wear was much better on the passenger side. Turn 11 compresses the car and loads the driver's side and I have a rub, so need to solve that. New tires coming so I'll work through it when I have the wheels off for that and dial in the right front camber.

On the whole, extremely impressed with how it's all come together. Such a different car from where it started. And nothing that has made it lose the fun factor.

joesiris

I actually prefer to wash my car when it has already been wet all day from the rains.
During the salty season... which FEELS like six months out of the year, I actually put on my old motorcycle rain suit and wash the car IN the rain; focusing more on the underside and wheel wells.
Nothing accelerates the oxidation process more than heat and/or H²O.
true...i love how all the car care products are like "use in in shade, not in the sun, not on hot surface) so pretty much nowhere in Florida. But yeah i like to wait till like 7pm when the suns gone past the tree line, or sometimes real early (like 6am) before a meet.

pixelzombie

Speaking of bugs, I'm now at my Mother's house in Richmond, VA so that means it was finally time to wash the car after 2500 miles of road tripping! :)(y)

I recently picked up a bunch of car care products from Adam's Polishes to make the job easier by having the right equipment! ;) (The truth is, they had a Memorial Day 20% off sale and my OCD couldn't resist!) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 41145
What kind of product is used in the foam gun?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
true...i love how all the car care products are like "use in in shade, not in the sun, not on hot surface) so pretty much nowhere in Florida. But yeah i like to wait till like 7pm when the suns gone past the tree line, or sometimes real early (like 6am) before a meet.
I'm at the mercy of the sun's position in the sky, and how that corresponds to how much/where the tree next to my driveway throws it's shade.
But then I have to worry about sap in the summer, pollen mid-spring to now, bomber birds sitting in said tree, and any 'tree litter' falling on it while waxing. [mad]

Of course, I could wait for a cloudy, but 0% chance of rain type day for this, but between scheduling, and that almost never happening around here, it is slim to none for that 'ideal' scenario. [:(]

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I think the Falken Rt660 are available at tire rack. I have to wait a month for the Dunlop Dirrezza tires, which are supposed to last a little longer than the Falken tires.
Just got a set of Direzza's a few weeks ago. They feel fantastic! I have only the OEM potenza to compare them to and the potenzas were worn more than I had thought. The Dunlops get a thumbs up from me at least for
I'm at the mercy of the sun's position in the sky, and how that corresponds to how much/where the tree next to my driveway throws it's shade.
But then I have to worry about sap in the summer, pollen mid-spring to now, bomber birds sitting in said tree, and any 'tree litter' falling on it while waxing. [mad]

Of course, I could wait for a cloudy, but 0% chance of rain type day for this, but between scheduling, and that almost never happening around here, it is slim to none for that 'ideal' scenario. [:(]
I had an arborist come out and look at my trees. The sap was actually whats called honeydew which is like a waste product from aphids and other sap/leaf eating bugs. Sometimes trees get overwhelmed by them I guess. My car was getting nailed by it daily. I also had them remove all branches extending anywhere near the driveway spot I leave it. This was the roughest spring I have noticed for both pollen and bug turds.

Business6

Had an oil change, rotation and brake job done earlier in the week. Found damage to my side skirt where a clip was broken off and the adhesive forward and aft no longer make any contact with the side skirt/body. They'll give me a call on Monday and get me to a body shop so that's good.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Had an oil change, rotation and brake job done earlier in the week. Found damage to my side skirt where a clip was broken off and the adhesive forward and aft no longer make any contact with the side skirt/body. They'll give me a call on Monday and get me to a body shop so that's good.
My side skirt was exactly the same. Couldn’t think of any reason it’d need to come off so I stuck some epoxy in there and clamped it overnight. Rock solid.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just in case anyone is looking anywhere besides Tire Rack for the Direzza Z3s, don't bother, as they have an exclusive deal with Dunlop to sell those gummies here in 'Murrica (maybe even all of North America? [dunno]).