Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Wow, that's exactly what mine looked like when I bought it. I don't think that lasted a week for me though. Tint then Weather Techs and on and on. It's never ending and I love it. Hmmm, my Avatar is a bit dated now. I better go find a new cool place for a pic.
Maybe a set of wheels one day I'm not much into exterior mods. Plus I hate spending money.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

While cleaning up the car again here in Va Beach, I noticed this little bulge and split which happened sometime during my drive across the country! Luckily, there's no damage to the wheel! I've got 14K miles on these stock Bridgestone Potenza RE050A's and I'm not quite to the wear bars yet. Needless to say I can't drive the car back across the country without the anxiety of thinking about this after every bump I hit! :LOL: I decided to order 2 new Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's to replace the two front tires. I'm going to put my 2 remaining Bridgestones on the front of the car for the 2500 mile drive back to AZ, and the new Firestones on the rear. I'll replace the remaining 2 Bridgestones once I'm back in AZ. [thumb]

IMG_5227.jpeg

Also took a few pics from around the house, with more to come once I go out exploring tomorrow. ;)
IMG_5190.jpeg
IMG_5218.jpeg

Also visited a friend of mine from High School that's into karting. I'm seriously contemplating putting a trailer hitch on my car now. [headslap]
IMG_5209.jpeg
IMG_5215.jpeg

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
For sure! I was driving 50mi round trip to work everyday, and now I’m back to 24mi round trip. Driving anywhere around here just puts miles on like crazy..
Side thought, on the way to work this morning I saw another black FiST with red/ black recaros on Lorton road, he had coast guard symbols on the plate.. any of you guys???
I used to slug or take the bus from a park and ride. That kept the miles down on the Volvo, but increased the commute massively. I've been driving an 18 mile round trip 4 days a week for almost 4 years now. That, and I drive the Mazda after the first salt brine is applied and through winter. Two years and I'm at 11,5xx miles. (it did go to STOA in Charlotte and Philly twice)

You can give the "spotted" thread on the forum a try. I have only seen one FiST and a black FoST or two around me.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Also visited a friend of mine from High School that's into karting. I'm seriously contemplating putting a trailer hitch on my car now.
Easy-peasy. It will not hit the factory muffler, but will some of the aftermarkets. I have the Borla and it does. NO need to cut back the soft heat shield.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
For sure! I was driving 50mi round trip to work everyday, and now I’m back to 24mi round trip. Driving anywhere around here just puts miles on like crazy..

Side thought, on the way to work this morning I saw another black FiST with red/ black recaros on Lorton road, he had coast guard symbols on the plate.. any of you guys???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only know of you, me, a Culpeper VA member and SirThomas88 in MD. Previous member from Ashburn is still on here too. Did I forget anybody?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, I was thinking about how terrible I AM for still being on the factory brake fluid @30K miles/4+ years. [wink]

I am just trying to hold off until the full rotor/pad change (or whoosh, or Wilwood fits under 15" wheels BBK) this summer/fall.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Yeah, I was thinking about how terrible I AM for still being on the factory brake fluid @30K miles/4+ years. [wink]

I am just trying to hold off until the full rotor/pad change (or whoosh, or Wilwood fits under 15" wheels BBK) this summer/fall.
I'm going to be flushing/bleeding brakes this weekend using the ForScan method - think it's worth doing a how-to to post in the forums?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm going to be flushing/bleeding brakes this weekend using the ForScan method - think it's worth doing a how-to to post in the forums?
I am taking for granted that the ForScan method enables one to 'cycle' the ABS module, thereby cancelling the need to use one of the $5k+ ($10K??) Ford diagnostic tools, or taking it to the dealer for them to use theirs?? [dunno]

If so, then a resounding YES. [thumb]

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I am taking for granted that the ForScan method enables one to 'cycle' the ABS module, thereby cancelling the need to use one of the $5k+ ($10K??) Ford diagnostic tools, or taking it to the dealer for them to use theirs?? [dunno]

If so, then a resounding YES. [thumb]
That's correct. $50 cable and sub $50 software license. Can be done for even cheaper but I bought a full license for $50 even though you can do it with a temp license. Also you can get cables for sub-$20 but I went with a well reviewed one.