Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

the duke

Code P0039 is now gone, boost issue fixed. Now I have code P0017, timing is out. Had my timing adjusted and cam belt done April 2021. Surely it doesn’t need the cambelt serviced again?

I did replace the plugs but maybe the timing being out could be the reason some miss fires but since the plugs have been redone no more misfires. I think I put the actuator a little tops loose. It’s boosting 1.8bar now but doesn’t feel strong like it was. I’ve been quoted 7000 ZAR to check my timing and cambelt service which is a ton of money! Any suggestions here as it was recently done
How is it under load vs. cruising? If the timing has been set from the last belt change I’d suspect a bad CPS. Especially if it’s been fine a while and just now showing issues since the belt change. If something was installed out of sync you’d see it by now I’d imagine.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/diagnosing-a-cel-code-p0017.25572/

How is it under load vs. cruising? If the timing has been set from the last belt change I’d suspect a bad CPS. Especially if it’s been fine a while and just now showing issues since the belt change. If something was installed out of sync you’d see it by now I’d imagine.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/diagnosing-a-cel-code-p0017.25572/
Car runs and feels 100% under load and cruising. Just at WOT doesn’t have the same oomf that it did 2 weeks ago when I ran logs. Given I have turned the boost down a lot since but I wish I could safely go back to the boost I had 2 weeks ago. Was going rolling burnouts in 2nd and 3rd on a hard pull

I upgraded SYNC 3.0 to version 3.4 and replaced the existing USB hub with the version that has a USB-C jack and supports fast charging:
Any info you can provide on this? Part number for the hub? Is 3.4 required for this upgraded hub?

My dual USB (with 3.0) lost one of the hubs, so need to replace the unit at some point. Having USB-C would be nice.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Finally View attachment 50949
View attachment 50950

Haven't driven it since July 5th when the engine crossed the rainbow bridge. This is my fourth manual transmission car but first clutch replacement so this is going to be a little weird with that and a new engine.
How much was this?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I started the turbo removal today. All three of my turbo to downpipe studs broke free quite easily, which I was very happy about.
I'm still waiting on some seals to get here so I'm not able to do the swap today.
My new (for me) turbo has stripped threads on one of the downpipe stud holes. Have any of y'all dealt with this before and if so, how did you fix it? IMG_20220827_102812137.jpg IMG_20220827_105800002.jpg

Step colder plugs, Woosh shifter bracket bushings, dizzy stage 1 tune, quick drive to see how the tune felt, then a long overdue wash. View attachment 50979
Hell yeah, you have it in a great place right now. I'm back on my AdaptX tune for a tank but I'm just looking for excuses to burn through it so I can get back to my ethanol tune from Dizzy.

Maybe the smoked mirror signals next to really keep it OEM+ :unsure: