Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Installed new wiper blades, air filter and cabin air filter. All OEM Ford parts from RockAuto.
If you want OEM wiper blades order the standard motorcraft wiper blades. The premium wiper blade is a after-market wiper blade with connections for universal fitment.

The car is 3 years old with 12,000 miles. The cabin filter was fairly dirty. The engine air filter actually still looked pretty darn good.

Part numbers in picture.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If you want OEM wiper blades order the standard motorcraft wiper blades. The premium wiper blade is a after-market wiper blade with connections for universal fitment.
That is why I never ordered the wiper blades from RA, and always went to the dealer with a coupon to buy them, as RA has way too many choices, even within the Motorcraft brand, and I was leery of getting a 'universal fitment' version.

THANKS for the info, now I know! [twothumb]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
That is why I never ordered the wiper blades from RA, and always went to the dealer with a coupon to buy them, as RA has way too many choices, even within the Motorcraft brand, I was wary of getting a 'universal fitment' version.

THANKS for the info, now I know! [twothumb]
They came in a Ford parts plastic bag and they're made in Belgium. I have always preferred original OEM wiper blades.
If you order the premium ones they will come in a hard plastic sleeve with several different connectors.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Hell yeah, that looks awesome. I've been toying with the idea of doing that color for the calipers, stock or bbk, as well. Good job!
Thanks! After a total of 3 days, a broken spline key, and probably 8 hours of work I'm super pleased with the look! Matches my lime ST badge inlays. Considering getting the side decals in the same color as well.

pixelzombie

Painting is all done! Love the look. Swapped the toasted front pads and rotors too. View attachment 33692 View attachment 33695
Turned out very well. I take it you removed the whole caliper based on the photos. Any tips you can pass along for those us contemplating this paint work? Also, where did you get those rotors?

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Turned out very well. I take it you removed the whole caliper based on the photos. Any tips you can pass along for those us contemplating this paint work? Also, where did you get those rotors?
Yup, took everything off as far as possible before removing the brake line, no point in doing that. When taking the brakes apart, there's the 13mm bolt, AND another nut you need to hold in place with the proper sized wrench to properly take it apart, or it'll just spin. To put it back together, you'll need a large set of pliers to push the piston back into place aswell as a specific tool, pic below.
Do not skip the cleaning! Use a wire brush, steel wool or whatever abrasive thing you can use to agitate the dust on the pieces you're painting, and then use brake cleaner (regular wheel cleaner is also quite effective). Try to to paint or sand the rubber bushings.
If you're spraying, make sure to mask everything off as well as possible.
Bought the rotors right from Whoosh, Stoptechs. Got the pads from Mountune, street performance I think they were.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmEEYTtIfMU
https://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/xlarge/wmr-w80621_xl.jpg

Last edited:
Did you do your springs and Koni's at the same time? Or was it springs first? I'm wondering your experience regarding the way the car drove with just the springs changed
I installed the springs 1st but hated the ride afterwards. I then installed the Koni Oranges in the rear because that is where the problem comes from. Way to over-damped with the stock rear shocks. Once I put the Koni's on, the ride settled down. The handling is pretty close to stock, a little better and it is a little lower. Overall I prefer this to the stock set up but I think there are probably better options available.

Se7eN

So I had a wheel fixed for a small hairline crack. Turns out the guy never balanced the wheel even after mounting the tire and having balancing equipment at his shop. So I got a big scare from the vibes that it had so went and got it balanced. Also went ahead and accidentally scratched the other side wheel. Good thing I painted them myself I guess.

Installed Spec Ds with some amazingly bright LED reverse bulbs. I really like the look of these tails. Then I swapped my aluminum hub rings for plastic. They were so rusty after only having them on for a few months.

What reverse lights are you using? They look great. I love the ones I have now, I'm going to miss them if I get the Spec-D tails lol.

What reverse lights are you using? They look great. I love the ones I have now, I'm going to miss them if I get the Spec-D tails lol.
Thanks they’re a pretty cool design with a mini projector on the end, I got them from amazon for $15. Here’s the link:

AUXITO 2600 Lumens 1156 LED Bulbs BA15S P21W 7506 LED Light Bulbs Replacement for Backup Reverse Light Bulb Tail Light 6000K White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W7HQPZF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_hWbpFb6M83GBG

Hypergram

1000 Post Club