Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Yeah, that sucks...sorry you got one. Not a fun experience for sure. I recently changed my wheels which are much lighter now and I sense that I need to readjust my driving too. Those lighter wheels and this new shift knob seem to push me somehow to drive more aggressive. I think I'll take this as a warning to me also, lol. I need to stop, lol. Sure don't want a ticket...
Good idea, lol, yeah, my new shift knob has made it even harder to watch my speed...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wore 27 from 6 years old all through high school baseball because of Jeremy Roenick.

I was gonna guess Mr. Roenick as the one inspiring the number, but was not sure you were that much of a team historian, nor old enough to remember seeing him play in person. ;) [coolsmile] [thumb]

pushed the gas tank further than i should.... made it to the gas station though!

and parked next to the biggest vehicle in the parking lot lol

Drove down to Ocean View Delaware yesterday and back this morning, saw a white FiST with rally armor parked in a driveway on my way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

joesiris

thanks, its quite nice too, fits good, and isn't that cheap universal bendy rubber stuff you have to cut...its pretty rigid, it just looks like it was meant to go there

brbauer2

Put the eco in ECOboost!

*new tank, first 50 miles...I don't think I'll keep that pace though

Sent from my OnePlus 3

joesiris

I agree, wasn't having luck finding those, thanks for the link too
Thanks for posting this. Exactly what I was looking to protect this area.
your welcome, I'm glad you found the link useful, ive decided that any time I buy anything weird and obscure that id post a link. sometimes when I'm bored and the kids have taken over the tv I just cruise the web for parts

joesiris

I agree, wasn't having luck finding those, thanks for the link too
Thanks for posting this. Exactly what I was looking to protect this area.
your welcome, I'm glad you found the link useful, ive decided that any time I buy anything weird and obscure that id post a link. sometimes when I'm bored and the kids have taken over the tv I just cruise the web for parts