Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hey Guys hope all is well decided to post as I kill time waiting. Ordered Feb 23 and got my vin 2 or 3 weeks ago. Dealer said may 29th. But ford service through here said may 5th. I'm hoping it is may 5th this is so long for a car crazy.
Mine was order Feb 12 with eta May 18. Is time slowing down? [sad] but early parts are arriving.

And now i see my build date was April 28th. Woohoo. I believe this means it is on a railcar or will be shortly. Need to figure that out.

Mine was order Feb 12 with eta May 18. Is time slowing down? [sad] but early parts are arriving.

And now i see my build date was April 28th. Woohoo. I believe this means it is on a railcar or will be shortly. Need to figure that out.
Yeah I just checked my build date and it said April 8th which is great. Just want my car lol! It's got to be here soon right....

Just got a call from my dealer...ordered the car a week and a half ago...they apparently already have a VIN (I'm getting a copy of the order form and number), slated to be built on............June 12th...crap.
I'll be happy to track your order, grune-daddy!

Just PM your VIN, and I'll take a look. :)

Meagan

This is driving me nuts! All I can seem to get from people is my car is in transit. That's it I have been given 2 dates may 28th then may 5th. But no one is sure. Such an annoying process.

KKaWing

This is driving me nuts! All I can seem to get from people is my car is in transit. That's it I have been given 2 dates may 28th then may 5th. But no one is sure. Such an annoying process.
you can try wwwqa.cotus.ford.com and put in your vin. You could also try the FordServiceCA rep on the forums. Bugging the dealer for the rail car then google "ford tracking rail" and follow the instructions on any of the other forum threads that pop up to track the rail car where the car is in.

Good luck!

you can try wwwqa.cotus.ford.com and put in your vin. You could also try the FordServiceCA rep on the forums. Bugging the dealer for the rail car then google "ford tracking rail" and follow the instructions on any of the other forum threads that pop up to track the rail car where the car is in.

Good luck!

Thanks I have been trying everything contacted the rep they said in transit. Dealer isnt sure on the ettx number. i think the weather just has me all hot and bothered for it. Hopefully it is in soon.

Got your PM and I'm looking into this now, Lucas. I'll get back to you there shortly.

Good luck!
Thanks for the recommendation, KKaWing! [biggrin]

Mariel

It is here! I am so pumped I pick it up Saturday! Thanks everyone putting up with me being such a baby this whole time