Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

I realize that this is a performance car and many drivers like to take risks, but some of these risks seem silly to me. Tires that work in cold-weather are less expensive than a car accident.
The camaro I saw probably put out close to 500bhp sent to the rear wheels. When that kind of ridiculously unneccessary power is put to a hard brittle summer performance tire in the cold, something is going to give and its not going to be the 500bhp. One of the rear tires shot right off the wheel. The wheel was probably damaged too from driving on the bare rim. Granted, the Fiesta ST doesn't have anywhere close to this amount of power, but the concept is still the same. You are testing something in conditions that it wasn't designed for.

Sorry for the delay in posting since last December but life is like that ...

Thought I would throw in the final piece of the saga that was my getting my ST. ( for the first part of the saga read my previous posts)

The letter of complaint I sent to Ford Canada - 7 pages if you printed out the email - found the proper ear. Several discussions were had and the bottom line was apologies all around and a gift of a 4 year full service maintenance package for the car. Free oil changes, brake pads, etc etc until 2018 or 80,000 kms

Summer tyres have been on the car now for about a month now and it has just been a joy to blast around the local back roads

Sorry for the delay in posting since last December but life is like that ...

Thought I would throw in the final piece of the saga that was my getting my ST. ( for the first part of the saga read my previous posts)

The letter of complaint I sent to Ford Canada - 7 pages if you printed out the email - found the proper ear. Several discussions were had and the bottom line was apologies all around and a gift of a 4 year full service maintenance package for the car. Free oil changes, brake pads, etc etc until 2018 or 80,000 kms

Summer tyres have been on the car now for about a month now and it has just been a joy to blast around the local back roads
I want free maintenance! Its like you own a BMW now

How long does it take Meagan with Fordservice to get back with you? She told me to send a PM yesterday about researching the status of my FiST order, and it's noon today and I have not heard back from her.

SPhilli911

I'm sure she gets a lot of messages and can't reply to them all right away. I sent her a message 3 days ago and haven't heard back, just gotta be patient, she will reply eventually.

bmsardou

I ordered a car in early February. I decided on the Fiesta ST because I wanted something fun that wouldn't leave me destitute. Since I don't have a need for much trunk space or carrying people it was between the Fiesta ST and the VW GTI. I like the look of the Fiesta better and hope the maintenance is more affordable.

How long does it take Meagan with Fordservice to get back with you? She told me to send a PM yesterday about researching the status of my FiST order, and it's noon today and I have not heard back from her.
I'm sure she gets a lot of messages and can't reply to them all right away. I sent her a message 3 days ago and haven't heard back, just gotta be patient, she will reply eventually.
Hi guys,

Sorry about the delays, I do my best to respond as soon as I see messages, or keep to a two day turn around. I've had some extra projects this week, but I'll be replying to everyone in my inboxes today. :)

Meagan

Sorry for being impatient...I'm really not in any hurry, just excited about my new car, but really sorry so please take your time and don't rush on account of my impatience...and thanks for all your help!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hi guys,

Sorry about the delays, I do my best to respond as soon as I see messages, or keep to a two day turn around. I've had some extra projects this week, but I'll be replying to everyone in my inboxes today. :)

Meagan
We understand. I think the wait plus the frigging cold weather is making us all impatient as there is little to do while we wait for the warmer weather and the fun to be had.[twothumb] If it would at least snow than I could at least shovel the driveway...

Finally got a FiST!!!!!!!! [rockon] I actually did not get the one I ordered. I found a used Tuxedo Black for sale! Rado gray wheels, sunroof, hd nav, and smoke storm recaros. 2015 with 5500 miles and I paid 20250. Im lovin it! I will get pics asap! [twothumb]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Looks good and I think they do not make a bad color in the FiST line up just some are not as Blue as others LOL

Just ordered a 2015 FiST on Friday; Tuxedo Black, Rado wheels, and some accessories and an ESP. Hopefully it comes in at the 8 week mark...but I'm realistically thinking July at 12 weeks lol.

Just got a call from my dealer...ordered the car a week and a half ago...they apparently already have a VIN (I'm getting a copy of the order form and number), slated to be built on............June 12th...crap.

Hey Guys hope all is well decided to post as I kill time waiting. Ordered Feb 23 and got my vin 2 or 3 weeks ago. Dealer said may 29th. But ford service through here said may 5th. I'm hoping it is may 5th this is so long for a car crazy.