Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian ST owners unite!

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #61
If thats the one in Gat. Im suposed to go out there this saturday with some people from work.
Be nice to see another FiST. just hope weather holds up. we are supposed to leave here (Petawawa) around 4pm.

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #63
I give you permission to be there. If anyone says anything tell them I said its ok.
we bringin a 1000 hp gt500. Check it out on youtube @ quadedaddy1

Crash86

The problem is that i have a cheese and wine dinner for a foundation saturday at 7pm. 1000hp gt500 that?s insane...

CanadianST

Curious if there's anyone else here from the maritimes? I know I'm the only one on PEI with a FiST but surley can't be the only one in the entire region.

In case there are any lurkers with an ST who live in Newfoundland...

June 21st 2014 there is an event called Fly your car in Gander - a fundraising auto-cross for the local Hospital Foundation - I have entered my beast ( and waiting for a new Cobb RMM and the Mountune Short Shift kit to get the car prepped)

Limit of 50 cars - they have around 30 I think...

Anyway if you happen to be in Newfoundland with an ST come for the show

PS - It is a fund raiser so any donations will be welcomed... :)

Ottawa here. Picked up my FiST last Thursday... has a February 2014 build date. Might try some autocross this summer with MCO. Kanata Ford had plenty in stock, FYI but they are not dealer trading.

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #70
Nice Doozer. Im in petawawa and we have another member in ottawa. Cgrahams

mrtn

Hello. I've had my FiST since October 2013. I'm just north of the GTA in Ontario.

Oxford white, which is probably what I would have ordered from the factory anyway. I wanted the sunroof, which it has. I probably wouldn't have ordered the gray wheels and red calipers, but it has those as well.

Nice! I've actually only seen one other on the road here so far(since I got mine a couple of months ago and started watching for them lol). It was a nice molten orange parked where I was going for groceries and I parked beside it and we had a chat, took pics etc lol. He mentioned there was another one right near my neighborhood too. I live on the Quebec side but work in Ottawa...

905Brian

Curious if there's anyone else here from the maritimes? I know I'm the only one on PEI with a FiST but surley can't be the only one in the entire region.
I'm in Burlington Ontario but my FiST will be making the trip out east this summer and next, we will have to take it for a rip around the island!

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Loving my Performance Blue model in Calgary.

MR125 Wheels, JBR Shift Knob, WeatherTech Mats, WeatherTech In-Channel Vent Visors, 15% Front Tint, 20% Rear Tint, COBB AP V3 Stage 0 (usually...)

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Sounds nice-would love to see some pics some time!
Yessir. I forgot that it's also equipped with a Borla catback exhaust. I can't live without my Borla's!!

Unfortunately I live off of the paved path and so the Fiesta regularly sees gravel - I can't wait for the Rally Armor flaps to come out. And that's my excuse for not having any half decent pictures of it - it's always dirty!