Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

how are these around the city and spirited drives? I am looking at the same tire and spec
I haven't had any issues thus far. But I haven't had a chance to do any really spirited driving either as once it snows here, the fun mountain passes aren't in the cards for me as there's no way I'd fit chains on this puppy.

Would love to get some SPARCO TERRA and some 205/50 16. I drive in Los Angeles California, and lots of mountain driving, I need 16s in my FiST.
^Tucson AZ also has the worst roads can't wait for more comfortable tires, hopefully my RPF1s are up for the abuse...

Daz

Hey guys! New here and pretty new to car modding. Anyway, I want to change the 17 OEM wheels for some 16" for comfort. I've found a set of Motegi MR116 black w/ red stripes for 275$ close to where I live and I'm wondering what you guys thought of them. My friend (the one who made me buy the car in the first place haha) says that red stripes are outdated, what do you think? FYI my ST is molten orange.

Attachments

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Hey guys! New here and pretty new to car modding. Anyway, I want to change the 17 OEM wheels for some 16" for comfort. I've found a set of Motegi MR116 black w/ red stripes for 275$ close to where I live and I'm wondering what you guys thought of them. My friend (the one who made me buy the car in the first place haha) says that red stripes are outdated, what do you think? FYI my ST is molten orange.
There's a guy in our office complex who drives a white Focus ST with the Motegis, and they look sharp when they are clean. When they're dirty, the red stripe doesn't pop and they look kinda blah.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Buy them up....or go to a powdercoater near you and try to match it to Molten orange....or roll the Red. Do what you wanna do....don't let someone else decide for you....To go no where ...Follow the crowd! I think it looks good...makes it pop...But low key.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on some BFG G-Force Comp 2 A/S 205/50R16 to slap on my RPF1s. I'll post pics after they're installed and take a quick winter mountain run.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
We have the Motegis in 15" for our snow tires. They look great and match the red calipers. I like bold spokes rather than the thin ones so in vogue nowadays.

Pulled the trigger on some BFG G-Force Comp 2 A/S 205/50R16 to slap on my RPF1s. I'll post pics after they're installed and take a quick winter mountain run.
Here is the car, stock suspension on 205/50R16 A/S G-Force Comp-2

Attachments

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Would a 15x8 +30 offset fit our cars?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Two things A: depends on how low you are B: you will probably need to do a pull.
Also if A: you would probably have some poke. How much is hard to say most likely with camber and a roll and possible pull you would be good. Its safe to say +35 is about as low as well can go on our cars before we start making mods to accommodate. I have no problems with rolls and pulls its easy to roll our wheel wells. Its a little harder on the pull due to the design of the fender lip esthetically. IMO