Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

pixelzombie

I think these are ADV Wheels. They go from reasonable prices and sky is the limit. I think they custom make them the way you want. The ones pictured look $$$$😱
Their site doesn't even list the Fiesta and all I see are high end vehicles. I'd be happy with any wheel that is black in the middle with a silver lip on the wheel.

what size and brand tires are you running. just picked up a set asphalt black but might be powder coating them neon yellow
I'm using the Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires in 205/40R17, just the standard size. I've read you can go 215/45 but I haven't tried it.

So far they seem quieter and softer on harsh roads than the stock summer Bridgestone Potenza RE050A's and just about as grippy. They also feel mushier in turns though, it feels like I can't feel what the car is doing as well.

Gotta love them white Tarmacs. I soooo want them. Now all you need are those black leather sneakers with the white soles.

btw, did you put 205 tires on them?
They go on sale for like 180/wheel occasionally, I put the tires and wheels on an Affirm credit account, it was about 1200 out the door. That included mounting, balancing, nitrogen filled and lug nuts. And I do have black leather sneakers with a white sole, lol.

And yes, 205's

Attachments

I went with 215/40/17 and I am not sure how it will look. Everyone i saw running the 205 seemed to be a bit stretched and i want more of a flat side wall. As soon as I get the tires mounted I will post pics here. I went with Federal Pro tires
Don't forget to post, I wanna see it! Also hear about your experience with wider tires.

Don't forget to post, I wanna see it! Also hear about your experience with wider tires.
I will if I decide to keep them. To be honest I'm contemplating on selling them now. I really am shooting for the same exact look that you have. Everyone I looked at had a slight stretch which what I was trying to avoid and why I went with 215's. Every since you posted pics of your set up I have now been going back and forth on whether or not I should just keep them or sell them but I dont it to look any different than what yours does. If your able can you please post a few more pics of your tire and wheel set up. Just trying to get a better picture of your side wall.

I will if I decide to keep them. To be honest I'm contemplating on selling them now. I really am shooting for the same exact look that you have. Everyone I looked at had a slight stretch which what I was trying to avoid and why I went with 215's. Every since you posted pics of your set up I have now been going back and forth on whether or not I should just keep them or sell them but I dont it to look any different than what yours does. If your able can you please post a few more pics of your tire and wheel set up. Just trying to get a better picture of your side wall.
I actually wanted 215's for the better traction but I wasn't sure how well they were gonna fit so I stuck with the 205's. So if you decide to keep them, definitely let me know what you think of them or any differences you notice.

I'll just PM you some pictures after I do my oil change later so I'm not flooding the feed with pictures of my wheels, lol.

I actually wanted 215's for the better traction but I wasn't sure how well they were gonna fit so I stuck with the 205's. So if you decide to keep them, definitely let me know what you think of them or any differences you notice.

I'll just PM you some pictures after I do my oil change later so I'm not flooding the feed with pictures of my wheels, lol.
Awesome thank you!!. I just wanna see what your sidewall looks like