Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Nice! I’m wondering if these wheels would clear the 330MM EBC kit. I’m in the market for a wheel that will clear the BBK I just had fitted with no spacers.

Where might I find someone that carried those wheels?
Gotta order direct from Compomotive UK

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I like Demon Tweeks. Years ago, when preparing my Toyota for rallying, I bought Sparco seats and other miscellaneous stuff which came in two big boxes. Even after duty was paid, I still ended up saving a couple of hundred dollars, rather than purchase the same items here! By the way, I run BRAID wheels on my car, extremely strong!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
By the way, I run BRAID wheels on my car, extremely strong!
They will also make up anything you want as far as offset, and PCD drillings go, but, you WILL pay for them, and you WILL wait for them, as well as them being a slight bit heavier than most of the (other) flow formed stuff out there, but not excessively so, given their greater strength. [wink] [thumb]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I think it's about time to maybe shop for new wheels. I like my current ones but they are really worn with some troubling burrs on the edges that make me wonder if they will continue to hold air reliably.

Just curious, where do most of you guys shop for new wheels? Thinking there might be better places out there with better deals than tire rack.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I think it's about time to maybe shop for new wheels. I like my current ones but they are really worn with some troubling burrs on the edges that make me wonder if they will continue to hold air reliably.

Just curious, where do most of you guys shop for new wheels? Thinking there might be better places out there with better deals than tire rack.

I bought wheels from CarID. The price was cheaper and had different options from Tire Rack. Only problem was they sent me the wrong size hub centering rings. I just bought my own from amazon and it worked out well.

dhminer

2000 Post Club

Tire Rack has the best selection but there are plenty of others. CarID, Oakos, Custom Offsets/Fitment Industries, Whoosh, etc. etc.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
OZ Racing formula HLT 17x7.5 et 40

16.8 lbs flow formed

I already posted in my own thread but figured would add them here too.

Can go either exposed lugs or cap them.

I know I still need to work on the wheel gap..

Attachments

Magnetic

OZ Racing formula HLT 17x7.5 et 40

16.8 lbs flow formed

I already posted in my own thread but figured would add them here too.

Can go either exposed lugs or cap them.

I know I still need to work on the wheel gap..
Those look great and as Jabbit said those would ROCK a BBK so well.

Quick question, did the wider tires/wheels change the handling characteristics as far as steering response and feel?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Those look great and as Jabbit said those would ROCK a BBK so well.

Quick question, did the wider tires/wheels change the handling characteristics as far as steering response and feel?
Yes it's less sharp. Maybe a little floaty now vs with the oem set up. I feel the tire has more to do with it though. These 200tw aggressive tires are cool af. Almost takes all the wheelspin away under similar conditions and the tradeoff was the razor sharp feel though. One could always modulate the throttle on oem type set ups but it's very fun mashing it with those 200tw pillows sticking to everything.

When I put the stock setup on a couple weeks ago I was instantly reminded as to that sharpness I gave up.

Last edited:
6D9F7BB0-1BA9-46C6-8AB4-3CA53D595649.jpeg
Finally got around to downsizing. I don’t have many miles on these yet, but so far I’m liking the bit of extra sidewall. I dig the new look too.

I wasn’t aware of the issues with the two piece lug nuts until going to swap these. It took me forever to get them off with the covers/caps spinning.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
View attachment 46805
Finally got around to downsizing. I don’t have many miles on these yet, but so far I’m liking the bit of extra sidewall. I dig the new look too.

I wasn’t aware of the issues with the two piece lug nuts until going to swap these. It took me forever to get them off with the covers/caps spinning.
I am actually thinking of selling my bronze Dekagrams and getting a set of those in that color for daily driver wheels.

The extra weight does not bother me, and I really do not like the 'poke' of the Dekas, especially on the back wheels.

Also, no issues/refusals/problems by/from the local installers, at all, about putting 205s on a 7" wide wheel, vs. what I had to go through getting even one of them to install 205s on an 8" wide Dekagram. [:)] [thumb]

Are those 205/45, or 205/50 Flevas??

Last edited:
I am actually thinking of selling my bronze Dekagrams and getting a set of those in that color for daily driver wheels.

The extra weight does not bother me, and I really do not like the 'poke' of the Dekas, especially on the back wheels.

Also, no issues/refusals/problems by/from the local installers, at all, about putting 205s on a 7" wide wheel, vs. what I had to go through getting even one of them to install 205s on an 8" wide Dekagram. [:)] [thumb]

Are those 205/45, or 205/50 Flevas??
They are 205/45. I like the look, ride quality is noticeably improved over stock and they seem to have plenty of grip for a daily knock around.